Exhaust fan position

Depa420

Ok so I've done 4 grows now and found that my light is being to dispursed in the grow area as its to big for my lights. So to fix this I bought a grow tent. 6x6x5 my questions is this.
I have a 325 cfm inline fan should I put it blowing fresh air into the tent or suckling older air out of the tent? And if I put it taking air out I guess it should be up top but blowing air in should be on bottom correct?

And if I put it taking air out I guess it should be up top but blowing air in should be on bottom correct?

If odor control is an issue, you want to be pulling out of the tent. If it's not an issue, blowing in should be slightly more efficient. The text I quoted above is correct.

Welcome to the 420 community depa420.

The main idea of the carbon scrubber is to clean the air and to remove odor from the grow environment. Should always be placed at the top of the cabinet to remove heat at the same time.

Ok thank you for the info! I don't have a carbon scrubber anywhere yet just the fan to vent heat/circulate air. Wasn't sure if I should put the one fan I have with air coming into tent or air coming out of tent.

Both fans smaller intake fan tho for negative pressure for odour control or the other option which smell will escape is to put a bit of ducting at the hole at the bottom of tent and let the outtake fan draw it from outside Ya tent Ya get me

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using 420

Back
Top Bottom