Exodus Cheese, Dream Factory, Vanilla Creme Pie, Chem 91 Sk Va: 2nd Photo Journal

Ok so the dream factory was 190g, the chem 91 116g, exodus cheese 120g, and vanilla creme pie 107 g. Not bad at all 15 oz of flower and 4 oz that will be made into hash so 19oz for 4 plant is my best yield so far. New goal 24oz for next grow. Last harvest was 15.5 oz so almost 4 oz improvement from last grow

All 4 plants have been dried, trimmed and are in grove bags curing. Bought a small wine fridge this morning to store the bags in so I can start my next grow this weekend. Planning for an aug 1st sprout on this next grow and hopefully have the next batch finishes by Christmas. Scrapping the advanced nutrients on the next run and going back to more of a. basic approach. Gonna be using the jacks 321 recipe on the next one with some microbes and some bennies

Still a few weeks to go on the cure but they're tasting a lot smoother than when I tested a bud last week. All 3 strains have a different effect. The chem 91 had more of a racy head buzz that mellowed into a nice body buzz. The dream factory was alot more euphoric than I expected, it has a nice raises heart rate at the beginning followed by a head rush that settles into a light body tingle. The vanilla creme pie is very heavy with a full body melt. I haven't tried the cheese since that's going to hash but it stinks in the best way possible. Pics are chem 91 followed by vanilla creme pie, and the purple one is of course the dream factory

20220804_213301.jpg
20220804_213136.jpg
20220804_213051.jpg

Well I guess this grow is officially done. Thank you to all who have contributed
Please follow along with my second grow of 2022

That dream factory high explanation sounds right up my alley... Love a euphoric feel with a body tickle....makes me miss my rave DayZ 😬... But those look fantastic :welldone:

Lol. I follow you silly. I get a notice when you post. In real time pretty much. And since you have more class than me and tend to post with appropriate frequency, (lol) I usually go right to you when I see a Costanza notice pop up cuz I figure you have something to say. As you did today.

So...

You have one of these?

If you don't, I strongly suggest getting one ASAP. In soil, imho, this thing is extremely accurate on the moist setting, where you stick the tines into the dirt and can visually see the needle move as you get deeper and such. They're like $13 on the Zon. Once you get one you will NEVER overwater again.

We all do it Costanza. I have already cost the Watermelon WeddingCake auto two or three days just from the simple, one time, third watering, OVERWATERING. Even in coco you can overwater a tiny seedling as I have now learned. No big deal, she's fine now, just saying, I know how to water, and I screw it up sometimes. It is what it is. I would just wait til you pick those pots up and they're light as a feather, or the meter is reading way dry.

If that helps!
I most definitely would not go by that contraction it's not accurate and they never work I used to lift the pot method

I most definitely would not go by that contraction it's not accurate and they never work I used to lift the pot method
Yeah we have already established their uselessness. Bill did a good job shittng on them earlier in the journal LOL

Well I guess this grow is officially done. Thank you to all who have contributed
Great journal my friend, congrats. :welldone:
Hope you enjoy that smoke. :yahoo:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Pressed a little bit of the exodus cheese flower that I plan on washing. Went to try it out and my e nail is dead so as soon as that charges up I'm gonna give it a try. Smell is really pungent.
20220805_162643.jpg

Pressed a little bit of the exodus cheese flower that I plan on washing. Went to try it out and my e nail is dead so as soon as that charges up I'm gonna give it a try. Smell is really pungent.
20220805_162643.jpg
Did you get it charged ok?
I do concentrates before bed, they knock me out. :rofl:
Hope your having a nice weekend my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Did you get it charged ok?
I do concentrates before bed, they knock me out. :rofl:
Hope your having a nice weekend my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I had to soak the atomizers in alcohol over night I'm gonna test it out today.

not sure how to close this journal, but its done
Never got a chance to try that exodus rosin, it just disappeared
I looked everywhere in my house and its gone. I had it on my kitchen table and I have no idea what happened to it so I will just have to make some hash in a few weeks and test it out then.

Congratulations @Costanza, awesome harvest and a great grow! And man …. aren’t you at least gonna keep a couple buds of the cheese to smoke? Lol. Great job!

not sure how to close this journal, but its done
Just click the report button on one of your posts with 'journal complete' as the reason and the staff should handle it.

Congratulations @Costanza, awesome harvest and a great grow! And man …. aren’t you at least gonna keep a couple buds of the cheese to smoke? Lol. Great job!
Thanks Jon, I might keep a little bit but most of it will be turned into hash. I have enough of the other 3 strains to last me awhile.

Back
Top Bottom