Experience With Physicals?

mike6623

I am in my mid 30's 5'6 127lbs and a daily toker. I have passed drug screens in the past using synthetic (Qf) or powdered human urine. I just have a few questions and if anyone has experience, it would be greatly appreciated!

What do they make you do? I suppose hiding anything under your nuts or even in that area is bad. High socks maybe? Someone said that you have to strip to a gown? If that is true, would taping to your chest work? And it isn't a federal job, it is in a manufacturing plant, but I am not a plant worker i'm more of an "office" person. Worried about having to strip because I have always subbed. I actually have a pair of special undies with a front hole, that is more of a pocket. So if they just have you change, then back into your clothes to go piss, I suppose using the special underwear would be the best bet?

I've taken one of the hardest,urine anyway and, beat,,in the military you have a person standing right over you, affectionately called a pecker checker, and to beat one of them I had a balloon in my armpit, with aquarium air hose running down my body,, plugged with a cue tip. First time I went in I had stage fright.

Second time, I couldn't get the plug out without being obvious, and, who knew, in my armpit there was nothing really to push on, so the ballon design had flaws, don't ask how the pee got in the balloon, but no midgets were involved. Anyway, the other problem that time was this second dude was on me like white on rice. Looking for a promotion no doubt, or a date ;)

Third time, I modified by putting the balloon of clean pee down more about my rib cage area, gave me something to push on.... it worked. Huray.

Never smoked again on active duty.

Then, when I got out,, I took one where I walked into this room, all by myself,, I knew or found out how they did it. I had a small jar of clean pee with a foot warmer stuck to it. Went into room, waited a few, ran the faucet, checked the temp with an electric thermostat I brought.

TOO, hot. Had to blow on my pee... made it just right as Goldie locks said.

Walked out, smiled at the lady at the desk. She checked the temp, said, thanks have a nice day.

I'm 2 and 0

Good luck. Prep is key to anything, anything successful. ;)

Thanks, this isn't a military, state, or police job. It is in a plant, although I am not a plant worker. More an office worker. Just wondering what they "physical" process is like.

Thanks, this isn't a military, state, or police job. It is in a plant, although I am not a plant worker. More an office worker. Just wondering what they "physical" process is like.

Check with Olivia Newton John about the physical...

Any time I've ever took both a physical and a drug test at the same time they have take me into a room and leave me there to disrobe. While in there I transfer the bottle from my crotch to a pocket in my jeans. Then they come in and do the physical and then they leave again so I can redress. I put the bottle back in my crotch and then they come back and take me to the drug testing area. Its considered unethical for a medical professional to watch you dress or undress.

Any time I've ever took both a physical and a drug test at the same time they have take me into a room and leave me there to disrobe. While in there I transfer the bottle from my crotch to a pocket in my jeans. Then they come in and do the physical and then they leave again so I can redress. I put the bottle back in my crotch and then they come back and take me to the drug testing area. Its considered unethical for a medical professional to watch you dress or undress.

Hey, thanks! Was it just a normal job? Or was it a job that did gov contracts and whatnot?

Back
Top Bottom