Experienced Grower Needs Help?

Every single book I have from ed rosenthal, to Melt Frank, to Greg Green say never defoliate large fan leaves as they are the ones that produce sugars for flowering that if you do you will have a large yield decrease. There's a reason the plants grows them before the rest of the internodes. Lollipopping a plant is for air flow not removing of Laminas. But don't take my word for check for yourselves.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I did guerilla with 3 of them (the worst looking ones) pics will be up on how they are outside. I also have a auto in a small pot on the windowsill that I gave to my wife that she doesn't take care of too much but I do what I have to do for it sometimes and have 5 or 6 still in the tent that look good. Thank you all for replying and your advice especially about the cal/mag!

Nice nice on the querilla. Game cameras with USB on the way to it check the Cam for badges intruders.

I'm very wary of autos I've been growing awhile haven't had one auto that's made me want to try to grow it yet.

Best of luck

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Denise, an active forum member, is the resident auto expert. She's on the Mars Light thread quite often and grows beautiful autos. Might send her a PM to see if she can help.

Thanks everyone for your comments and advice!
will def send her a pm @tucker

Here's alittle update..Well the 3 auto's I chose to guerilla were the worst looking ones..i did guerilla as you see the pics but yesterday I pulled them out and killed them due to that damn bird in the sky flying around, I just couldn't take that risk!
20160627_155250.jpg
20160627_155301.jpg
20160627_155307.jpg
20160627_161534.jpg
20160627_161701.jpg
20160627_161708.jpg

PKA AND GSCA I'm reversing and the ones I killed JMA and BCA will be reversed after I'm finished collecting pollen from these two.

the PW was kinda abused and left to do its own thing now its being cared for in a new 3gal home. if this does turn out female I plan on cutting a clone and reversing to collect pollen.

the CSS I'm not too interested in and since I have 2 more seeds I do not care to reverse or collect pollen or clone.

the OGK I will be taking a clone from to reverse and collect pollen from

I'm planning on running the photoperiod in veg state until I collect pollen from the one's I stated above and then switch to 12/12 and run the other 2 auto's I'm planning on reversing and collecting pollen from under the 12/12 light cycle while these photoperiods flower.

After may recent quite similar struggles i can tell you where all problems are - your PH levels are off by mile. Whatever you check or do with PH it's not working and getting PH right can sometimes be hard. Different soils will buffer PH differently so you need some serious testing. Just doing PH on water sometimes is not enough.

I my recent case i had great soil with PH of 6,6 and i did the same to water - bring it down to ~6,5. Plants where struggling for no apparent reason so decided... whatever, i check runoff PH level. It was way way off. Now i water with PH7,8 with no lowering of any kind and all is good.

This made no sense to me, because sticking meter in soil showed 6,5... but it is what it is.

Yes I came to figure out that too! After sitting back thinking ..I threw 5 gal through 1 litre pot of Promix HP because I was experiencing a def with one of my girls ph of 5.8 going in and runoff would be a ph of 7.0 - 7.2..im like hmmm why No change? I'm flushing I'm doing everything right but it wont lower my number. Then after doing some research I found out that I have to add Dolomite Lime or Soil Acidifer to maintain a good ph in my soil and also runoff! I thought that I could just run promix and after acouple feedings with the right ph I would be at the right range witch is NOT true but was confirmed by the promix Rep to be true. So I have to fix my soil ph witch is a NEW thing for me because I never used Dolomite Lime or Soil Aidifer I would love any tips on how to use these two things before I do anything with them on my plants. As for my photoperiods that are in FFOF they look great and have no promblems. @MrRudeSnowman

Most likely tomm. ill be buying the soil acidifier and dolomite lime depending on what time I get out of work. Is their any suggestion on name brands to buy? or ones I should stay away from?

PKA shows signs of reversing.
GSCA is still fighting me and putting out pistils.. (I believe I might have started the reversing too late ,but I'm still working on her)
CSS looks great - defoliated and hard lst looks great
OGK looks great - defoliated and hard lst looks great
PW looks weird has 2 tops and very small due to being root bound but is showing signs of growing and looks good!
PKA on the windowsill small looks cute and I am very curious how this turns out its over a month and no signs of showing sex, I'm not to worried since it is a fem seed but its still growing and doing its thing.

My main goal is too collect the pollen from the autos, breed them back to its own strain! Turn off the tent and throw auto's around the house and grow them out. So this is why I'm so curious how the windowsill pka is going to turn out.

The Windowsill PKA had the window drop on it cracking the pot its in and doing some damage to the plant if you look closely on the 2nd pic towards the bottom you'll see the "knot" where it healed itself..

I don't think ill be able to correct it until I correct the ph of my soil...so tomm. I'm going to go buy a bag of dolomite lime and soil acidifier try to correct the soil and then feed...I'm not too sure on how to use the dolomite lime or soil acidifier and am very nervous!

just came from the hydro store...he's been right on everything I did and didn't do.... he's saying fuck buying dolomite lime or soil acidifier...throw your nutes with a lower ph range to lower your soil ph.. (I'm in promix hp) I'm throwing nutes in promix hp 5.8 and m getting runoff of 7 to 7.2. I don't know..

Back
Top Bottom