Experienced Grower Needs Help?

just trying ta figger out the math here, lol.

did you spray whole plants, or single branches?

if you sprayed single branches, why not remove those branches, self pollinate the plant they came from to get the seeds.

if you sprayed whole plants, just collect the pollen and remove the plants. apply the pollen where you intended to.

and the answer is yes....lol

nope, i tried writing something up, but i think we need more info.

how many girls are reversed atm with pollen presenting?

are they also to be pollinated?

self or cross pollinated?

are the next 2 girls already in bloom ready for pollen?

or have the next 2 already been reversed?

on writing that, i find myself thinking you got a mess of pollen on your hands lol.

but i'd like to figger it out.

Well I sprayed the whole plants and this is how I have it...2 girls are reversed and giving pollen and 2 other girls are in the process of being reversed but I think while trying to reverse the last two I might have pollinated..so if it is pollinated would I have same strain pollen sacs and a cross seed? I'm more worried that it would mess up the pollen of the strain and change things up. Their all four different auto's I'm reversing..so my intentions was to collect pollen from all four different auto's and than do ibl and crosses with these four strains.

i think your pollen will be pure. but to assume any seeds that come off of these plants to be pure is unlikely. i think there would be some cross pollinating going on.

so if you can get your pollen from each then toss the plant if thats your plan, do it.

my thought is the second two's pollen should be pure, but i guess it is possible that if pollination happened prior to reversing that the pollen from them may not be pure.

Nothing new CSS and OGK photos still in veg, i cloned and am sexing the PW. GSCA about to come down after I collect pollen 1 more time from it. PKA is selfing and giving pollen so I'm going to leave her up until she's finished. The windowsill PKA is more than 6 months old and is showing signs of flowering but really slowly.

PW Male
20160908_201258.jpg

I'm having trouble on deciding wether or not I should keep the PW Male and collect pollen when I rubbed the stalk of the plant it had like a candy fruity smell to it, I then rubbed the other stalk of the CSS and OGK with another hand and it had a strong odor. Have you guys came across this candy smelling fruity stalk thing? and is it rare to find?

Back
Top Bottom