Experienced Grower Needs Help?

Your right beast it holds stable up until like the 2nd or 3rd week of veg then you start seeing deficiencies. It has to be since im not feeding high ppm's right? When i do check the run off its up in 7's, so what do i do at that point? I cant just ignore it, would i feed a lower PH to bring the runoff lower? I was told to do so from the hydro store guy to do so what do you think? Also im thinking could it be the way im watering the medium. Im thinking to switch the medium to biobiz like yourself when i het the money..ill show you some pics on when i start experiencing the promblems when i get home, its always when i get to the same point this shit happens...

Unfor had said the same thing you said if you scroll through. When i show you the pics ill be able to explain what was going on during each of them a little better to give you a better perspective of how i can fix this. but i cant ignore it. Its a problem it fucks everything up when ignored. I believe its a mobile deficiencie because it does not stop it moves more and more further up the plant.

At first AN witch I still have since I was having issues with that Not being PH perfect witch I did order I went and bought gallons of RX Green Solutions witch I'm currently using on this grow

My AN bottles say their pH perfect bit it's not and I really can't see how they can claim that when the nutes can't tell what medium your using to be at the correct pH so it must be adjusted according to your medium correct?

lmao ya had me reading back to see what i said lol. still not sure which thing i said you are referring to.

but if ya mean to stop overthinking stuff, yeh definately.

soil is simple for sure. i'm finding out dwc is not as easy as all my previous soil grows...i still need to keep telling myself not to overthink the dwc.

have fun eh

An sensi is ph perfect and will keep ur soil in the correct range.if u getting defiencys at 3 weeks of age then ur doing something wrong.u need to stop messing with ph.its u that is causing the defiencys.if u do as iv said ul grow urself some great autos;) true

Yea @ unfor i was referring to when you also said the over thinking lol damn you went through 12 pages lol you could have asked i would have told you lol

Beast im going to be starting more auto's soon i definitely want you close by when i do.

@Unfor your a smart guy i think you'll get that dwc down and when you do ill purchase one and you can help me! :)

Beast i have a question if you can explain so i get a better understanding...how is AN PH Perfect when some mediums require lower or higher PH levels? How does it determine witch medium your using such as a FFOF or a soil(less)?

Great..everything should be out my tent by Nov, and ill be starting some more. If jota fail to give pollen ill have to start over..witch looks like i will have to because when pollen sacs open their empty.

hey thanks for the vote of confidence bro...

here's my first tip for your first dwc....

don't buy one. i didn't buy one perse, but i did buy the "kit" for hydrofarms bucket. meh don't bother. i'm actually happier with my "spare bucket" that merely has a 1/4" hole at the top for the airline to go in. so happy, i drilled another, lol. now i use my original as a mixing bucket for all the other batches of nutes i need to do. the hose makes it easy to fill a watering jug from.

so just buy a bucket, a net pot, hydroton, and rapid rooters and a pig of an air pump...have a great link from no pain in my journal.

that's about it to get started. that's why i wanted to try it out, i see people's great results, and it's fairly cheap to start, my pump just aint big enough, so the new one is supposed to be here friday.

have fun eh

Yea @ unfor i was referring to when you also said the over thinking lol damn you went through 12 pages lol you could have asked i would have told you lol

Beast im going to be starting more auto's soon i definitely want you close by when i do.

@Unfor your a smart guy i think you'll get that dwc down and when you do ill purchase one and you can help me! :)

Good looking out because i was going to retire my grow tent next year and buy a grow cabinet with lock and key because the little one trys to get in their,pushes it to stand up and bla bla so i need something more sturdier than the tent and something he cant get into but anyways the cabinet gives you the choice for DWC or soil and my wife was like..go DWC..but i might just stick with my soil! I just get scared trying new things@unfor

Well the thing is i have to basically maul the dried up looking sacs to get a tiny bit of pollen with the JMA. My GSCA was like that too and than start spewing out pollen..so im thinking just wait alittle and see what happens.My BCA is spewing out pollen and i collected enough but it started to self and create seeds and im deciding wether to leave it or just chop it..im thinking the quicker i can get my pollen and get them out the tent the quicker i can start breeding but i cant start breeding if this JMA fails ill have to re-do it witch sets me back 3 more months. But if it goes well im figuring i should be done all the breeding by December of 2017 or January of 2018..and then take a vacation! @angry

Everything with the letter "A" on the end of it is an Autoflower
OGK
20160913_233330.jpg

CSS
20160913_233336.jpg

BCA REVERSED
20160913_232428.jpg
20160913_232533.jpg

JMA Reversed
20160913_232557.jpg
20160913_232755.jpg

7 MONTH OLD PKA
20160913_233401.jpg

Your reply is on the bottom of page 13@ angry and unfor

I tried to show you what the dried up sacs look like on 2nd pic of JMA but my cam and the tent lights screwed up the pic I will throw it on a piece of paper next time and take a pic..if you see BCA i tried to show the pollen all over the leaves and the JMA is no pollen anywhere. Ill get some better pics@ angry

What is also crazy is that my Windowsill PKA is 7 months old! Anybody else have an autoflower live this this long? I wonder how long this thing will live I'm thinking it will finish by 5 or 6 more months just because of how slow it grows. My other PKA's that were in my tent did finish in 3 months.

I had went through your journal a few hours ago and saw that I was the only one calling you "angry" lol ...I just figured out you were a female a few hours ago..I was reading and was like whoa! These guys are really acting friendly with each other sending Hart's and stuff.., and then i was like ohhh shit! she's a girl!!..lol .. this whole time I was calling you angry and you didn't say anything..lol@ birdie

Hey people, just wondering if this is worth topping? And is that by removing the new top shoot?

Cheers
420-magazine-mobile44174145.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom