Experienced Grower Needs Help?

Hey people, just wondering if this is worth topping? And is that by removing the new top shoot?

Cheers
420-magazine-mobile44174145.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I would say.. yes on 1st on the second part... Have it reached 4th node? if yes ..top it

Dooby she's pretty,prettier than i get my autoflowers to look like..ill give you some advice i got and that im still learning..dont over think it! You got this! ;)

Hey bird..i dont go on people's threads unless invited or they say "hey check me out" i happened to link up on puregreen's grow from you and read what happened...ask him if he would like any pollen ill be happy to mail it to him and that im sorry for what happened to him..all my shit is legit i dont fuck around.

Hey bird..i dont go on people's threads unless invited or they say "hey check me out" i happened to link up on puregreen's grow from you and read what happened...ask him if he would like any pollen ill be happy to mail it to him and that im sorry for what happened to him..all my shit is legit i dont fuck around.
Hi
I didn't see this yesterday sorry..
There is no need for you to feel anything bad about offering in his thread. I will let him know what you said here. Thank you

Hope you don't mind me dropping by, Your journal is full of so much info, way above my head but I managed to get caught up!!! Thanks for the generous offer, dont know what to say, Thank You, you will have to stop by for one of AngryBirds cappuccino's)))
:passitleft:

Sorry to have been away so long..had to handle some things and it took a lot of energy out of me. Nothing has stopped everything is still a go. Only one thing went wrong and it was the Jota auto witch did not produce any pollen so I germed another and will be making a detailed journal from start to finish. As for the purple Kush auto Windowsill it's still alive on Oct 5 it will be 8 months old. As for the 2 photos their doing good their 3 or 4 weeks of flowering. I just finished defoliating the CSS and I believe the OGK needs no more defol due to how I trained it. I was trying to do one with defol in flower and the other not but the one I wanted to leave alone had too many leaves covering up bud sites and I just had to get them out of their because some bud sites were turning into larf or scraggly bud sites. I was also thinking about doing another photo but am unsure because I really want this Jota to make it so I can be done with pollen collecting once and for all and also about the room and moveability in my tent.

@puregreen . Anytime man, if you need any pollen just hit me up!

Also I experimented with something called "bud topping". Here's the story and what I'm observed so far.
2 days ago I topped a bud and marked the branch. I noticed their is not much information out their about this topic but what I found out is that it supposedly makes your bud denser. From what I'm observing is that it is true and that the bud I topped got fatter than the rest of the branches and that the growth below the topped bud area is fatter/denser also. This branch is compared to other branches on the plant that has not been " bud topped". If this works like it's supposed to I will continue"bud topping" on future photoperiods. I do not want to shoot myself in the foot so I did not do the whole plant but from what I'm seeing is that it does works. Only way to find out for sure though is when the plant finishes.

Back
Top Bottom