Experienced Grower, New Member

Hello everyone. I am new to the forum but have been growing since the seventies, outdoors in the Bay Area. I moved to the desert around the turn of the century and only started growing again last year, laws and regs and things! I am hoping to pass along a few tips from outdoor grows from the past and learn some tricks for growing indoors (the desert doesn't have Northern California weather). I have already completed a couple of Autos (they didn't exist when I grew before) and am now growing a photo-period , 100% Sativa (and taking pictures as it grows). I am looking forward to the conversations and tips.
My set-up is:
3 x 2 x 6 hydro (DWC, aeroponics, drip) cabinet
KIND XL450 LED, twin 24" 4,000 K tubes
Twin adjustable exhaust fans ( temp / humidity control )
Twin circulation fans
Exhale CO2 bag
Re-circulation/ res drain pump
Oxydator ozone generator in res
Aquarium heater (set at 71 deg)
LOTUS nutrients

Hello everyone. I am new to the forum but have been growing since the seventies, outdoors in the Bay Area. I moved to the desert around the turn of the century and only started growing again last year, laws and regs and things! I am hoping to pass along a few tips from outdoor grows from the past and learn some tricks for growing indoors (the desert doesn't have Northern California weather). I have already completed a couple of Autos (they didn't exist when I grew before) and am now growing a photo-period , 100% Sativa (and taking pictures as it grows). I am looking forward to the conversations and tips.
My set-up is:
3 x 2 x 6 hydro (DWC, aeroponics, drip) cabinet
KIND XL450 LED, twin 24" 4,000 K tubes
Twin adjustable exhaust fans ( temp / humidity control )
Twin circulation fans
Exhale CO2 bag
Re-circulation/ res drain pump
Oxydator ozone generator in res
Aquarium heater (set at 71 deg)
LOTUS nutrients
Hey @Hafta Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
We are happy to have you here.

Stay safe
Bill

Hiya and welcome, the 70s wow....you prolly have some neat tips and tricks to help things along that are no longer mentioned or used. I'm interested to see you do your thing.. happy growing.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Hafta

When you said 100% sativa did you mean like landrace strains?
Do you have any old images you would like to share?

Here is the information; when you are ready to start a grow journal, so we can follow along.

How to Make a Grow Journal

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free growing stuff from our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Thanks to everyone........... I will have to find the OLD photos. Before the turn of the century it wasn't wise to get pictures developed at Photomat. I believe I have a scan of a Polaroid somewhere.

Yes a landrace ... Panama. Here is a photo I took today. I flipped it two days ago after removing a lot of leaves and setting up the first SCROG net.

Feedback is always welcome.

Sometimes you just hafta do what you hafta do.
F-2-2.JPG

Thanks to everyone........... I will have to find the OLD photos. Before the turn of the century it wasn't wise to get pictures developed at Photomat. I believe I have a scan of a Polaroid somewhere.

Yes a landrace ... Panama. Here is a photo I took today. I flipped it two days ago after removing a lot of leaves and setting up the first SCROG net.

Feedback is always welcome.

Sometimes you just hafta do what you hafta do.
F-2-2.JPG
Beautiful lady my friend @Hafta Color is perfect.
That's a happy lady. :thumb:
Nice work.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom