Experienced Smokers, am i alone on this?

This actually started happening to me. I would be fine then start smoking at a friends house and then I would just feel...I don't quite know how to explain it, but I guess how you explained it as feeling "dull" would fit pretty well. I'll just be sitting there and people will be asking me stuff like "you alright?" or "whats wrong" and I'd just reply with "I'm fine"

Sometimes I get stoned and instead of feeling goofy and happy I end up feeling like I can think straight for once and I start to analyze my life and I start to realize that life just isn't what I had once expected it to be. No job, no girlfriend, only a few friends that aren't even that close anymore.

I don't really know what to make of it, for me its not over-smoking as smoking has become more of a social thing than an every day thing. I actually haven't smoked in about 1 1/2 months. Trying to stay clean so I can get a job, but when I wake up in the mornings I'm always so depressed that I cant seem to find the energy to go out and look. Is it possible that maybe you have some sort of problem that your facing thats so important to you that when you get stoned you just focus on that one problem instead of having a good time?

When I have got burnt, I try and exercise, eat right and get some sleep. Help your body reset it's natural chemical levels. You don't have to quit everything, just take a single toke and go for a bike ride, or get the guys to go shoot hoop at a local park. Hey even frisbee and hackey sac get you out of the house and some fresh air. Your a young man take care of your self, life ain't a track meet it's a marathon...

Start smoking a single bowl at night when you get done doing all your shit in the day. I would also recommend not smoking that much weed again in your life. If it's causing problems like this taking a month off, then going back to smoking that much will just cause you to come back to the place you are now. If you want the high you got when you first started smoking you can't smoke 24/7. "The less you smoke, the higher you get."

Back
Top Bottom