Experiment to test the cannabinoid levels in roots & stems

Sadly all the research has been done already but the results are under lock and key at some gov lab! Or
cannabis as a neuroprotectant and antioxidant.PNG
patent thats been deemed to beneficial as to threaten the governments hold on the way things are now.

I know this guy, he has a home test kit for THC and CBD

Bet he has some roots sitting around that could be tested

Just saying

I was hoping you'd say that Chris. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Whats wrong with being a cannabis nerd!

I revel in my canna nerdiness. Lol! Welcome to the discussion BeanTownFan420. :hug:

I believe that light plays a great part in the production of the plant's essential oils, I'm just not certain that it's photosynthesis running that show. Certainly photosynthesis is the process that drives plant energy stores, but the oil output may be something else altogether.

I'm not saying you're wrong, just that I have my doubts that photosynthesis is the creator of phytocannabinoids, which are believed to be part of the plant's protective shield.

Amen!

I read about that virus. Neat little idea, even though it feels kinda loose and free and ever-so-convenient to explain chaos in the ancient world of botany. One of those things I’ll leave to the experts.

We may never know! Until Yahweh explains and Yahweh is no were to be seen at the moment.lol

Ah, but the truth is Yahweh is everywhere. Take a breath.....Yahweh is closer than that breath. :battingeyelashes:

I was hoping you'd say that Chris. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

I'll need to find some with a tag still on em, so I know what they are

Worst case this grow I'll test some

Very intreaging indeed

That portable analyser looks awesome and I totally want one! As I was checking it out though I noticed it’s only usable for material that’s 6-80% THC (my German translation comes from Google so could be wrong). It doesn’t specifically say the same about CBD but I suspect it’s the same. Not trying to rain on this awesome revelation, it’s just something I noticed.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom