Experimental corn cob grow

thecatii

Hello everyone. This is my first post so go easy on me. For a while i have heard about thi kind of lightong vs that kind of lighting. In all time I have looked around never have I run across any kind of comment about corn bulbs so i have decided to break the ice on this grow. I'm using two 250 watt corn cob bulb 13442 lumens each. It's supposed to be a replacement for 600 watt mh/hps bulbs. I'm a month and a half into the grow and so far so good. I had been using Cfl's and this is much better. I tried to get some thing better than that. So the CORN was Born. Money was not an issue far as trying to get my set up right. I needed more power. and this was the answer. I can't use mh/hps because of the heat problems. I never would be able to cool my grow room. Right now I'm using bag seeds and the results of this will let me know If i got it right, then I will buy some good stuff online. My thing is how come no one talks about this light. Is it not worth it or whuuu! Feel free to educate me if you have knowledge about them. I have ventured into the unknown. So my steps are real soft because i'm scared to break sump. Soon as I figure out how to upload my pics I will. Thanks guys for nt help you can give me.

2x250w of your sets are not equal to 600hps my friend. 13442 lumens are not eve close to hps or mh 600w. My led panel with 285w total power gives me 38679 lumens and thats close to 600 w hps...

A shame this thread didn't grow more so, I'm studying these bulbs now and look promising if done correctly. the 5K daylight bulbs looks pretty sweet for vegging a micro grow. Looking at some 120W's.

Back
Top Bottom