Experimental Grow: Sexting Seeds Prior To Germination Using Old Myths & Seed Chart, Micro Grow

HugePeckerhead

Hi there everyone. Today another member and I ( @GHempster ) were on the idea of sexting a normal seed prior to germination. Prior to this discussion I've browsed through countless sites in search of myths and methods. Question is....is it possible to tell the sex of a plant just looking at the seed? Maybe, maybe not. I am currently using the chart posted to explore these ideas to see exactly how accurate it is. In addition, there is another myth I've read about used by some farmers back in the day. The method consists of germination of the seed and the location of where the sprout comes from. It's said that if the sprout comes from the top\bottom of the seed that it's a female and if the sprout is on the side that it's a male. While I'm not saying any of these methods are true and accurate, I'd like to explore exactly how true they are. With that being said here's the details of the grow. I'll also follow up with the chart I am using.

Indoors soil grow
LED lighting
Micro grow
12\12 lighting (beginning to harvest)
Fox Farm Trio Nutes
Oscillating fan with room controlled by air conditioner
Germinate to jiffy pots to solo cup
Plants will not be trained
( My goal is to sex plants )
Screenshot_20190816-152942.png

I'll follow along. If I had the space I'd join the experiment with you as I have some left over seeds, but I'm strapped for space right now.
Good thinking Pecker. :thumb::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:
I have the perpetual going and my spaces are just getting bigger as I'm upgrading too. Im keeping them as micro grows so a handful at a time doesn't max me out. I currently have 21 plants between the 3 spaces.

I have the perpetual going and my spaces are just getting bigger as I'm upgrading too. Im keeping them as micro grows so a handful at a time doesn't max me out. I currently have 21 plants between the 3 spaces.
Ooh, nice. I just have the six plants in the 3x3 right now... I'll get more space eventually.

I was limited at first but I've recently started to build big spaces in my attic. I'll be pushing some great strains through as well as running this the best I can.

Nice, what are these ones? I don't think I seen it mentioned. I can't wait to start trying new strains.

I don't have an actual name. Something a friend of mine breed on his own. An indica dominate with a very heavy taste of lemon mixed with almost like a vanilla hint. A great bedtime smoke.
Sounds good to me! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom