Experts Only Advice Needed

spudush

If are not sure or just assume DONT REPLY PLEASE this just confuses me please.

Now, Whats up Experts?

So, My plant is about 2 weeks to finish. all buds and tons of Hairs ( + - 8 weeks unknown strain but SativaISH)

My question is: If I had a HERMIE next to it, and lets say its been Polinated, (only found 3 4 bannanas), Will my plant Still finish its flowering cycle? As the Trichromes are still as Clear as they can be. will they change to amber as well as making SEEDS at the same time? or should I chop now as the plant will only spend its whole energy on making them fuckin seeds?

Thank you!!!

The trichomes will still turn just not as fast.
If you get seeds on the hermie they'll be girls
so if it's a good strain save them

thanks man. just to correct u. its not a hermie, its a 100% girl that was polinated by a herm.

blackhole u suck.

Nobody sucks dude. Chill a bit, all friend here. When a plant goes to seed it will put all its effort into that seed. I have had herm plants pollinate just one branch on the female plant. Wound up with viable seeds which was a benefit. Plus the other colas finished just fine. IMO there is no definitive answer to your question. you can pull a few calynx and open up and if you see a black spot it means the whole plant is pollinated. The air movement and travel of the pollen needs to be considered and this will confirm.

A female that is producing seeds will still give you great smoke just not as much.
Back in the day We'd get a bag of Colombian and sort the seeds out.
You wanted seeds because then you had female buds.
My first grow was a clone that went hermie.
I got a ton of female seeds and great smoke, just not quite as much.
4 years down the road and many plants from those seeds I've reached the conclusion
that a frustrated female (Sensimilla) does produce great bud faster and uses fewer
resources to mature and larger crops.
Bottom if you're not breeding kill the males, but if a girl gets pregnant be patient.
Let her go you've got time and resources in her she will produce.

Back
Top Bottom