Experts opinion needed

the big lebow

what do u think? 18 days old
15cbszl.png

53u0zr.png

k3reaa.jpg

feqtci.jpg

Looks fabulous. Don't over water. She's growing a lot down below, don't drown her. What do you have for a light?

thanks for answering...im using easy 2 grow so no chance for drowning, she's eat only wen she wont...and im using this led 40 cm from the flower

710y9uM6YWL_SL1500_.jpg

Yea, the browning doesn't look too great possible signs of overwatering. Also 40 watts is a bit low, I would try to add some more light.

it cant bee a overwatering. i did using nutes for the first time 5 days ago...
its not 40 watts, its 40 centimeters distance from the plant its 185 led fixture light watts.

it cant bee a overwatering. i did using nutes for the first time 5 days ago...
its not 40 watts, its 40 centimeters distance from the plant its 185 led fixture light watts.
over watering can still happen, you can be completely dry at the top and be completely soaked at the bottom. roots can not be submerged in water, unless the water is aerated. when roots are in water they will use up all the available oxygen, once they use up all oxygen the roots will not be able to breathe and problems will occur. https://www.------------.com/overwatered-roots-heat-small-container
what are your temp and humidity. also when you fed how much did you feed ? have you seen any bugs/gnats around your soil?
also you might want to back lift the light a tad bit, most leds work best with a distance of 18"- 24" inches or 45-61 cm. personally i would keep the light at around 24" inches and let the plant grow into the light till you reach 18" inches and then raise again repeat until you start flowering.

no dude listen i am using easy 2 grow system. do u know what it is?! its an hydro syestem, no soil dude. its coco mix with Perlite and the plant drink alone, when he feel he like to drink.
the temp is:
23-26
and humidity:
60-80
at the begining the led was 24 inches away from the plant but after 2 weeks i pot the led 18 inches becouse the plant didnt growth, after i toke it closer he is been better...
i feed him withe 1 ml per liter 5 days ago it was the first time i feed my plant....

No, I am not familiar with the easy to grow system. Hydroponics systems can still have an over watering effect is there is not enough oxygen/aeration in the system. Have you seen any type of bugs or gnats flying around or in the medium? In the first few weeks they will not grow very much, as they using most of there energy in establishing a root system. Is there any odd smell coming from the run off?

i have in the bottom of the plant air dome- its give the roots fresh oxygen 24/7...
i did saw once or twice a small bug flying inside my tenet...but not often.
i dont think i am understood your question about the smell, but there is not any diffrent smell inside...

i have in the bottom of the plant air dome- its give the roots fresh oxygen 24/7...
i did saw once or twice a small bug flying inside my tenet...but not often.
i dont think i am understood your question about the smell, but there is not any diffrent smell inside...
Bad smell can mean bacteria/fungus, that's why I asked if it smelled bad. Ok, I would pay close attention and see if you see Flys/bugs. Look into fungus gnats in particular, they tend to love Coco. Also what is your PH like?

thanks a lot guys!! i will look for those fungus gnats i didnt saw them at all!
my ph at this moment is 6.2, i balanced the ph 2 days ago because it jump to 6.6....and when i filled the tank a week ago i balanced the PH 5.8.
its from seed...she is got a little growth in the last 2 days but not something like u show in your pic.
its budda cheese auotmat.
i may fed him to early?! what u suggest me to do now buddy?

thanks a lot guys!! i will look for those fungus gnats i didnt saw them at all!
my ph at this moment is 6.2, i balanced the ph 2 days ago because it jump to 6.6....and when i filled the tank a week ago i balanced the PH 5.8.
its from seed...she is got a little growth in the last 2 days but not something like u show in your pic.
its budda cheese auotmat.
i may fed him to early?! what u suggest me to do now buddy?

Your ph is okay. You may want to get your led closer to the plant and see how she responds. Over watering may cause slow growth. Be careful not to over water(ph'd water only til she grows of her 4th 5th node) and just let her do her thing. You should give her some time. BTW how big is the pot that she is in ?

(It is from seed the one shared)

the pot is 15 liter...no need to empty the tank and refill it again with Distilled water mix with tap water and balanced the ph to 5.8? but no food at this time,..

the pot is 15 liter...no need to empty the tank and refill it again with Distilled water mix with tap water and balanced the ph to 5.8? but no food at this time,..

How often are you changing out your res? You should change your res once a week. You can run straight water for few days. Just keep an eye on her if her leaves start to yellow that means you need to feed her again. Once you feed again start at 25% strength.

Back
Top Bottom