Extocity's First Grow

extocity

i started my first grow about a month ago. ran into afew issues along the way but figure them out. current update on the plants. weeks 3/4. strains are blue dream. GG4, alien technology. i also have 4 seedlings atm. 1 chocolope. 1more GG4, and 2 GGxZkittlez . will give updates as they grow.

Attachments

• atec1soil.jpg
    atec1soil.jpg
    733.8 KB · Views: 56
  • atechydro.jpg
    atechydro.jpg
    707.6 KB · Views: 53
  • atecsoil2.jpg
    atecsoil2.jpg
    584.6 KB · Views: 48
  • bd.jpg
    bd.jpg
    854.3 KB · Views: 49
  • bdbaby.jpg
    bdbaby.jpg
    751.7 KB · Views: 46
  • gg4 update.jpg
    gg4 update.jpg
    736 KB · Views: 43
:welcome:

i started my first grow about a month ago. ran into afew issues along the way but figure them out. current update on the plants. weeks 3/4. strains are blue dream. GG4, alien technology. i also have 4 seedlings atm. 1 chocolope. 1more GG4, and 2 GGxZkittlez . will give updates as they grow.
Looking much better @extocity :high-five:

Watch that bushy one, make sure a fans on her, mold and bugs like dense foliage when there's little to no airflow :popcorn:

Looking much better @extocity :high-five:

Watch that bushy one, make sure a fans on her, mold and bugs like dense foliage when there's little to no airflow :popcorn:
@MochaBud there are 2 fans running in there. had 3 but my carbon filter fan shit the bed. new one coming in on thursday. ive started trimming her down a lot. it was like a mini forest in there LMAO. will post update pics in afew days once my seedlings pop out of the soil.

@MochaBud there are 2 fans running in there. had 3 but my carbon filter fan shit the bed. new one coming in on thursday. ive started trimming her down a lot. it was like a mini forest in there LMAO. will post update pics in afew days once my seedlings pop out of the soil.
I use 2 oscillating fans in each tent, one on the floor, and one above the canopy, as well as an in-line exhaust fan, may be over kill, but I've had problems that I refuse to have again, like bud rot, that's the worse IMO

I use 2 oscillating fans in each tent, one on the floor, and one above the canopy, as well as an in-line exhaust fan, may be over kill, but I've had problems that I refuse to have again, like bud rot, that's the worse IMO
i bet. i havent ran into any issues besides that nute burn and that one blue dream with the soil issue. i took off those leafs and shes pretty now so we'll see how the bounce back is.

update. the gorilla glue didnt take as kindly to the nutes as i thought it did. got a slight burn on its tips. nothing bad. now i know her and the blue dream are alittle more sensitive and lower there nutes. besides that all look great. the baby blue dream is defiantly bouncing back.! and my seedlings finally decided to say hello this morning.!

Attachments

• gg4 seed.jpg
    gg4 seed.jpg
    894.2 KB · Views: 38
  • ggxzkittlez1.jpg
    ggxzkittlez1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 42
  • ggxzkittlez2.jpg
    ggxzkittlez2.jpg
    918.5 KB · Views: 42
  • chocolope.jpg
    chocolope.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 41
  • atec1soilupdate.jpg
    atec1soilupdate.jpg
    818.1 KB · Views: 42
  • atex2 update.jpg
    atex2 update.jpg
    901.9 KB · Views: 37
  • bdbabyupdate.jpg
    bdbabyupdate.jpg
    801.2 KB · Views: 35
  • gg4 1 updatee.jpg
    gg4 1 updatee.jpg
    844.2 KB · Views: 45
  • updateatechydro.jpg
    updateatechydro.jpg
    985.2 KB · Views: 38
  • bluedreram1update.jpg
    bluedreram1update.jpg
    783.9 KB · Views: 42
so update. my babies are up and out of the soil. doing good. i havent ran into any issues since last week. all look healthy and happy. loving how theyre looking so far. (i just watered them and put more coco ontop as when i watered some of the soil fell cause it wasnt packed down enough. oops and shit.)

Attachments

• atec hydroupdate2.jpg
    atec hydroupdate2.jpg
    814.2 KB · Views: 42
  • atecsoil1update1.jpg
    atecsoil1update1.jpg
    763.7 KB · Views: 39
  • atecsoil2update2.jpg
    atecsoil2update2.jpg
    767.1 KB · Views: 36
  • babies.jpg
    babies.jpg
    953 KB · Views: 36
  • babybBD.jpg
    babybBD.jpg
    825.7 KB · Views: 33
  • BDmain1.jpg
    BDmain1.jpg
    799.9 KB · Views: 43
  • gg4update2.jpg
    gg4update2.jpg
    724.1 KB · Views: 37
update:started LST on 5/6 plants. debating what i wanna do with the hydroplant. might just top her again. new growth looks great. havent ran into any issues. gonna attempt to raise there nutes alittle bit. 800ppm (was 600ppm last feed) and see how they take. the seedlings are also doing good. didnt take pics but will later on when new growth starts.

Attachments

• ateccoco2 1022.jpg
    ateccoco2 1022.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 32
  • ateccoco3 1022.jpg
    ateccoco3 1022.jpg
    1,019.7 KB · Views: 35
  • atechydro1022.jpg
    atechydro1022.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 37
  • babybd1022.jpg
    babybd1022.jpg