Extocity's First Grow

gave them all a good trim and have been doing LST. everythings growing out nice.

Attachments

• updates.jpg
    updates.jpg
    389 KB · Views: 45
little update. girls are looking abit sad. the ones in coco def need to be fed nutes more often then im currently doing. no diffs yet. but leafs are a bright bright green color. the blue dream in the 5g bucket is almost root bound somehow. debating on transplanting into a 7G bucket or just seeing how she goes for another few weeks.

its been abit since ive posted an update. all is going well for the most part. im sending them into flower in 6days roughly. starting to run into anissue with one of my coco plants. pretty sure its mag diff so gave it calmag last night. minus that all is well and looking good.
@MochaBud
atcocodif.png

all updatr.jpg

That’s almost looking like a potassium rather then mag def. I’m not saying you’re wrong because it’s possible they looks similar. But, I’m leaning more towards a potassium.
Read about here if you like?
tbh after looking at potassium defs and looking at the plant i think ur right. should i flush and then give nutes or should i just give her some more nutes with potassium?

You said you’re flipping in about 6 days?

I would suggest a good flush, I like to let the pot dry out a bit for a few days before I give another feeding with nutrients. Some recommend to not do that. I’ve had no problems though. So whether you choose to feed right away with nutrients or let them dry out for a few days before hitting them again. I’d hit them with a bit higher dose of nutrients then you have been, and then flip to flower. It’ll take 6 days or so for them to fully flip, so you may need to hit them again with veg dose of nutrients again before going to the flower dose.

remember that nutrient burn is okay to a certain extent. If it’s minor, there’s nothing to worry about, it’s showing you you’re on the right track with you’re nutrients and pushing her to her limit. There’s a difference between minor and major nute burn... you just gotta find that fine line in between!! :thumb:

You said you’re flipping in about 6 days?

I would suggest a good flush, I like to let the pot dry out a bit for a few days before I give another feeding with nutrients. Some recommend to not do that. I’ve had no problems though. So whether you choose to feed right away with nutrients or let them dry out for a few days before hitting them again. I’d hit them with a bit higher dose of nutrients then you have been, and then flip to flower. It’ll take 6 days or so for them to fully flip, so you may need to hit them again with veg dose of nutrients again before going to the flower dose.

remember that nutrient burn is okay to a certain extent. If it’s minor, there’s nothing to worry about, it’s showing you you’re on the right track with you’re nutrients and pushing her to her limit. There’s a difference between minor and major nute burn... you just gotta find that fine line in between!! :thumb:
yea ive noticed slight burns on some of them but very very slight. maybe afew tips but thats it. ive been using GH flora series nutes for this run and there feed chart is pretty on par for what these plants like. i just have a feeling i fed a day or 2 late and it led to this.

yea ive noticed slight burns on some of them but very very slight. maybe afew tips but thats it. ive been using GH flora series nutes for this run and there feed chart is pretty on par for what these plants like. i just have a feeling i fed a day or 2 late and it led to this.
pretty sure i skimped them on nutes as well tbh. think ppm was like 770. was in a bad mood that day and just wanted to be done with everything. usually is around 950. so could also be my issue.

You may be onto something here!!
I personally never worry about my PPM. It’s not as important in a soil medium base. More for hydro or coco grows. It never hurts to be on track with you’re ppm though!!
the plant that was showing an issue is in coco. i think that was the issue. i trimmed all the leafs showing issues yesterday and this morning theres no signs of any further issue. FeelsGood

sent the girls into flower last night. excited to see them stretch and start budding. this damn blue dream keeps giving me issues though. not really sure what it is at this point. thought it was a temp/humidity issue but temps and humidity have been good. so idrk. its only that 1 plant showing any issue. the rest look great. (blue dream is bottom right corner)

idk.jpg

idkk.jpg

all.png

girls look great extocity

Back
Top Bottom