Extocity's First Grow

i was hoping it was that or maybe salt deposite. not really sure though. about to spend all day cleaning and cutting those leafs off and spraying them down with neem oil/water tonight when the lights go out.
Not sure neem works for WPM. Most people use dish soap & water in a spray bottle.

None of the above really hurt anything so may as well as a just in case.
just picked up a thing of neem oil. says on the back in kills powdery mildew. looks like i don't have today off of work after all LMAO. much to do today. ill post some update of all of them later. been awhile since i've showed the little ones/big girls since the stretch.

so heres the update on how they look. the tent with the blurples is alil overcroweded. waiting on my new lights to come in so i can move 1-2 into my 2x2. main tent has 2 blue dream.(middle/bottom right) 1 GG#4.(top middle) 3 Alien technology.(top left,right,bottom left corner) 1 Super lemon haze auto. (middle bottom)
tent with the blurples has 3 super lemon haze autos.(bottom left corner. one next to it and one above that one. 1 chocolope.(next go the gg4) 1 gg#4.(bottom right corner) 2 GGxZkittleZ,(top right corner and 1 next to it) 1Lava cake. (top left corner)

very slight bud production has started on all of them in the flower tent minus the hydro odd enough. and thinking that white stuff was just salt buildups or just excess dried water. not mildew.

128915173_741617673120306_5813691165743620655_n.jpg

129535797_1322541891417370_1037234532290224498_n.jpg

just a small update. all looking happy and healthy. just hit them with a deep defol and lollipopped whatever i wasnt gonna keep. looking great so far. the hydro did take abit longer to start budding then the rest. def behind were the rest of em are at. but still looking nice.

updateeeeee.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

sorry for not posting updates. i forgot about this thread tbh. all is well in the grow. lll post some pictures shortly. just harvested them so i suppose this journal is done, but i will def post some update pictures for people to see. sorry yall.!

sorry for not posting updates. i forgot about this thread tbh. all is well in the grow. lll post some pictures shortly. just harvested them so i suppose this journal is done, but i will def post some update pictures for people to see. sorry yall.!
I will move it out of abandoned and into completed for you ;)

Back
Top Bottom