Extract-Liquid Review EjMix VS VapeurExtract

What do you think is better?

• EJmix

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gazan114

Hey All,

Been here for a long time just never really posted anything. So i did a review on my down time and decided to let you all know what I found out.

Vaproizers aren't a new thing on the market, it isn't guranateed as to how safe they are BUT we can usually tell by the 3rd day of vaporizing that we feel better. So anyways if you are a dabber like me and love to vape i'm sure it crossed your mind to actually vape your extract instead of dabbing. I have tried all the mix's possible from PG/VG and about everything else that came to mind but my only problem was that this stuff would always separate. So i found 2 companies EjMix and Vapeur Extract. Here's what i found out:

Ejmix

Great product it is stable and guarantees not to separate. It has a little after taste to it that i personally don't like that much, kind of a chemical taste. Customer service is okay when needing to take back orders and when asking technical questions.

Ratio of extract to ejmix is 1:1

Vapeur Extract

Great product it is stable and guranteed not to separate as well. It doesn't have an after taste, and like the company states there vapor clouds are HUGE. Customer service was quick and easy to deal with when i emailed them, no question asked returned my order.

Ratio of extract to vapeurextract is an impressive 2:1

If i'm not mistaken they ship for free from there company website.

Conclusion Vapeur Extract is better.

They both are really great products but one thing i enjoyed about the Vapeur Extract is that i didn't get chemical taste. Also in the future if i want to add more to my e-liquid i can.

I've tried, EJMix, Vapeur, Puff Majic and Mixerwhite and I like Mixerwhite Spliff flavor the most. It is the only flavor that gives tobacco flavor and with nicotine hit. Like smoke a joint :thumb:

I've tried, EJMix, Vapeur, Puff Majic and Mixerwhite and I like Mixerwhite Spliff flavor the most. It is the only flavor that gives tobacco flavor and with nicotine hit. Like smoke a joint :thumb:

There's only a few people that like nicotine with there wax lol.

I have tried mixerwhite (not my forte) but i came from Ejmix -> Puff Majic and now I'm with Vapeur, (I personally don't like nicotine with my wax). I'm enjoying the cool hits without burnt plastic residue.

Vapeur has a really nice product called "intense" this is hardcore. literally hits you hard so be careful not to add a lot of wax.

whatsup guys,
I've found vapeurterp to be the best place to get all my emulsifiers from, they have a large variety at reeeeally good prices and a whole bunch of strain specific terps. I believe they carry both vapeurextract products and holy terp

Back
Top Bottom