Extraction

BigAl1285

hello everyone not sure if im posting this in the right place so if not please let me knw and ill move it to proper area.

im wondering if anyone knows of anything i can get to help with an extraction pronblem im going to have,
the problem iv got is the grow area i can use doesnt have the best accessiblity to vent out the unwanted odour. ill be in an upstairs bedroom with only a window to get rid of smell, but with this being a terraced house i want to minimize smells going to next doors garden.the property is flat roofed so no chimney to use and the loft space is only about 2ft high .

im wondering if there is a condensation box or something like that where i can attach my pipe from my grow tent? im thinking that with a de-humidifier and the window open a little bit should be enough to manage it.

thanks

Look into Carbon filters, they will help with smell but nothing completely gets rid of it. The smell just gets stronger and stronger through the stages of the grow.

How far away is the neighbors garden from your venting window? How often is someone near your window?

Gardens are great to vent in/near. The smells really mask each other. But if a neighbor is out there all the time they might catch the smell. How far is it in feet, roughly?

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom