Extremely Poor Man's First 23W x 4 CFL Grow

Check your Humidity (RH)

It should not be lower than 40%

Vlad

Is there any way i can check this without the use of equipment? My humidity is definitely lower than 40% lol i can feel that in the air. How wold i go about increasing this?

Ph is 6/7 on the strips i think thats fine tbh...

Put her in a plastic bag for now, but with no fresh air in there I don't know how long she'll last, so I'm gunna open the bag every now and then. Could humidity ever be too high?

Okay so my plant died lol, I'm in the process of germinating some more seeds that I found is some bud. Should I move this to completed journals or can i just continue away right here?

continue ,
next time put a cup of water in there next to your plant. It will raise humidity by 5 percent if you keep it full.
don't let this "FAIL" stop you. It's your own personal experience to deal with, and if you keep trying, you'll get to reap the rewards of huge buds some day..
I've been around the block but always trying new things and that makes me seem like a noob but I'm finally finding a certain rhythm to groove to in my hydro growing style. Just keep going and you'll do fine!
:420:

Vlad

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Looks like heat to me. I used cfls for long time when leaves wrinkles it's heat. But I don't know everything but cfls have to be close to plants and there is a small window from the heat and light distance

Thanks everyone for the support, ive actually been very busy smoking too much weed and I keep forgetting to update the journal:volcano-smiley:. I've got a healthier plant on the go now and shes lasted longer than the previous girl. I'll get to posting some pics tonight as soon as i finish making adjustments to the NEW grow box :thumb:

image35944.jpg

She's way down there because of the yellowing on her leaves, Ive given her some space and removed the reflective material to reduce light intensity, even though my lights aren't really that intense lol. Since this morning she was nearly completely closed up for some reason but now has continued growing after opening up again, hopefully the green comes back and growth returns to a normal rate, fingers crossed.

I'll post some more pics tomorrow, if she's looking healthier I'll also add the reflective material and show you the new grow box :thumb:

Also, I see my journal was moved to the abandoned section, should I start a new one for the new plant or just carry on here?

Back
Top Bottom