Extremely slow growth

Pasin98

Hello everyone, hope everything is going well during quarantine.
Going straight to the point, second time growing, first time no big problems but not the best results cause of the quality of the seeds, this time i invested some money in good seeds (i'm from brazil, its kinda hard/expensive to get good seeds over here).
I used the wet paper towel method to germinate them, everything went well, they germinated in ~36h ish, first week into the soil everything was alright and them the "problem" happened, they started to extremely slow the growing (one is very tiny), they all are 20 days old since germination, here are some pics that i took today:
WhatsApp Image 2020-05-30 at 1.02.14 PM (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2020-05-30 at 1.02.14 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2020-05-30 at 1.02.13 PM (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2020-05-30 at 1.02.13 PM.jpeg

The blue and pink pot are Rainbows from BSF Seeds, and both of the red ones are Gorilla Glue #4 from BSF Seeds too, all four are feminized photoperiod.
The pots they're in have ~800mL, i'm growing them outdoor, the soil is a mix of worm casting (~25%), premade organic soil that i got from a local store and some coco fiber.
I'm basically gently watering them with filtered water when the soil is dry at the top, i did alot of research on the forum and couldn't find any similar problem so i'm doing a post because i REALLY need help, i don't know what to do to make them back to grow at normal pace. Its been a week since we're having some cold weather here at nighttime (5~6ºC), could this be a problem for the stunt growing? Or is just them focusing on the roots?
I appreciate every help given, stay safe!!

Ye sounds like your night time temp is way to low bud.

Ideally between 16c & 20c is a good bench mark for night time temp buddy.

Day time temp 25c to 28c is suitable for most hybrid strains.

Personally if temp is low at night i'd bring em inside or even stick em on the window ledge indoors in till temps pick up.

Ye sounds like your night time temp is way to low bud.

Ideally between 16c & 20c is a good bench mark for night time temp buddy.

Day time temp 25c to 28c is suitable for most hybrid strains.

Personally if temp is low at night i'd bring em inside or even stick em on the window ledge indoors in till temps pick up.
I'll def give it a try for some days or till the night time temp gets higher, at least day time temp is perfect, around 27ºC right now!! Thank you for the answer!

Back
Top Bottom