Exzisions First Grow - CFL

Exzision

Hey everyone,
This will be my first ever indoor grow and I thought I would make a journal to see what I could get for feedback. I am currently in the process of getting the rest of the CFL bulbs for my grow. I will be using around 3-4 daylight CFLs(23 watt) and give off 6500k and 2-3 soft white(23 watt) 2700k bulbs. Daylight for veg and later on I will obtain more softwhite for flower. Right now I'm starting seedlings from seed under two fluorescent tubes but honestly I'm not sure if they will even sprout as they are old seeds. Once I finish setting up lights and have it setup I will take pictures to show you all.

Right on man! I started my most current Journal with CFL's (and had planned on finishing with them) but ended up getting my grow room together faster than expected and they are now under LED. I use my CFL Hood for Vegging now and it works GREAT. I have 7 6500k Bulbs and 3 2700k Bulbs. You definitely want more 6500k for the daylight spectrum, but mixing in the 2700k's really helps the plants out I think.

Good luck my man!

:popcorn:
Good luck.

pH_chart71.jpeg

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies312.jpeg

Thanks for the pictures those will help allot!! But I'm worming on getting more lights but right now there still under the fluorescent and I have a rig for the lights but need a few more

Thanks allot for the pictures those will help allot!! And I need to get a few more lights but I have most of them set up so far here's what I got. But seedlings are still under my fluorescent as they haven't sprouted yet

Haha sorry I'm new to this and I'm on my phone so kinda don't know how to use site. I was gonna post pics of lights but don't know how xD

not sure if its the same on a phone, but in the black header at the top there is a "gallery" tab, click it, then click upload photos, then click browse, choose your photos, and submit them. once submitted you add them to the post with the "my photos" tab at the bottom of the quick reply box.

Right now I have the seedling under two long fluorescent tubes and later will be putting them under the CFLs shown.but with more soon to come. BTW thanks that helped allot

Hey guys I just moved the seedling under the CFLs and so far it looks like she's loving it :) its been under for almost 24 hours and she's almost doubled in size :) take a look
IMG_20150127_162108986.jpg

I have a question to all of you that have used CFLs. How close can I put the seedling to the CFLs to prevent stretching while also preventing burning??

Really? That's awesome we can compare to see how we are doing to the other one. Haha BTW my seedling sprouted 3 days ago and is already a few inches tall

Haha yeah she's a bag seed alright xD I would have gotten a strain the I prefer but I had a very low budget at the time so I'll be surprised how she comes out :) but that's awesome I've never seen an auto flower grow before.

Back
Top Bottom