Exzisions First Grow - CFL

So you don't know how old your plants are, or what strain they are, or what your soil has got in it, you have no money for nutes and you have your unknown photoperiod cannabis plant under 24/7 lighting.

I am going to advice you to search for the many how to grow MJ guides available on this forum and online. If you can't be bothered or are unable for whatever reason to sit down and understand the plant you are trying to grow, you are unlikely to be successful. People are unlikely to come to the aid of someone that wants to be spoonfed a successful grow. Growing stuff is knowledge and experience combined.

So in a nutshell if you don't care - why should we?

All I was asking was a few tips about what it looked like was wrong but I actually do have some knowledge in growing this is just my first actual attempt. I've looked into deficiencies and have my opinion of what's wrong bit wanted a second opinion. I'm not asking to be spoonfed bit that's okay I guess it was wrong to think there are people that actually enjoy assisting others now and then. I'm just going to do it om my own because it really bugs me how you think I want to be "spoonfed" everything.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom