Eye Drops: how much is too much

AlexTheStoner

hey i was just wondering how many idrops (in my case, visine) is bad or could be harmful to your eyes. i just smoked and my eyes were pretty red so i put a drop of visene into each eye, there was still a little redness left so i put another 2, but then they got reder and so i thought the bud was kicking in more so i put 2 more and now my eyes are more bloodshot than i have ever seen them in my life. they started getting reder after the 2nd drop to each eye.my eyes are pretty irritated now. can any1 help me on this?

maybe it just made u see clearer and now ur recognizing how red they really were. lol just a thought, i know when i try to look at my eyes when im real high i have a hard time telling if their even really red or if im just tripping out looking into any little blood vessel haha.

Don't use visine again. It's already telling you it aint working. Sometimes a cold washcloth over your eyes can help if you are sensitised to the eyedrops. It cools the skin and constricts the blood vessels taking some of the redness away. By the way, were the eyedrops you used from a freshly opened and sterile bottle. If not, dispose of the one you have and get a new bottle. I find using chilled eye drops the best.

im actually getting pretty worried now because eeither im tripping out and seeing shit right now or my eyes are beyond bloodshot, i have never seen redder eyes im my life. i might have had some wort of reaction to the visine because i usually use clear eyes but i got this instead.

i swear that people will see things about themself differently then others see it, especially when any type of mind alteration comes into place, ur body can fool ur own mind lol.

Sorry that happened, that sucks.

Do you feel pain in your eyes?

Do you have any change in vision?

moose thats what im talkn about haha. good pic.

and "the life" i know exactly what u mean, i go crazy losing my mind in the mirror sometimes. i sometimes think mushrooms or x had some lasting effect. x is nothing to f around with my friends. good times but talk about leaving a mark on urself. if u can b happy when u wake up in the morning and uve never done x, take it from me dont do it. because trust me, one night of being REAL happy, leads to ALLLOOOT of time not being able to b happy no matter what. and seriously when u start feeling like something is missing and u cant get it back, that 1 night of happiness is a distant memory and its not coming back.

i also think that like if u concetrate on parts of ur body ull totally trip out on them, like if u stand totally still and relaxed in front of a mirror and just stare at parts of ur body with no life in u really it can be weird as hell. like if u jsut stare into ur eye, and stare at it as an eyeball of a body like any animal has instead of ur own personal eye its fn trippy haha. its like ull lose all thought on teh fact that its u and ull see the reality behind humans and the animal that we really are haha.

but who knows that could b the lasting effects of psycadelics.

well i ended up just flushing my eyes with salt water like moose said and slept it off, it was kind of painful and my eyes were very irritated and blood red. my eyes are still red but not nearly as red as they were earlier and less irritated now so its getting better but man that was scarry there for a minute, i thought somthing was seriously wrong with my eyes. it felt like getting too much chlorine in your eyes when youve been in a pool or somthing and they get irritated and its sort of painful and everything looks kind of fuzzy. man i wish i had gotten a picture of it would have been insane

Try my Mom's remedy.. Put used, damp tea bags in the refrigerator or freezer. After a hard day's work or a hard day of puffing, lie down, put damp tea bags on tired or red eyes (closed, of course) to soothe and relax. Leave on eyes for about 10 minutes or more. Can take the red out too! Green tea best but any real tea will work in a pinch.. anti-inflammatory too.

An option is to zap the dampened tea bags in a microwave (remove little staple if present) for 20 seconds. While still warm, place on closed eyes.. and relax for about 10 minutes. FYI: may sting for first few seconds but then the big.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Best part is tea bags are readily available in most homes. So TEA BAGS!

Good luck.

P.S.: Vape or eat rather than smoke and avoid red eyes altogether..

i know when i try to look at my eyes when im real high i have a hard time telling if their even really red or if im just tripping out looking into any little blood vessel haha.

can u get a picture of urself real quick so we can chill u out if its the paranoid mind of marijuana taking over

I was thinking both of those things to myself but you beat me to it

Back
Top Bottom