eyo real spliff

JuniorHerb

ey so check it we gotta show some real spliffs guys. i know im not the only white boy who smokes like an irate jamaican. some people on here disappoint me. i've seen some posts of some skimp joints... cant even callem spliffs. but the shits i smoke alway biiiiGGGG:ganjamon::ganjamon:

Hi JuniorHerb, :welcome: brother to the 420Magazine forums. :welcome:
If I spliffed the stuff I grow, I would be a vegetable.
To each his own.
Glad you decided to join us, cannabis awareness is our mission. :thumb:
The links in my signature are worth a long look.
Check-out the 420 contests, your vote counts.
If you need help or have a question, contact a member of the Hospitality Team.
I'll be seeing you around the forums. :peace:

nahh man. even if I had the shit you got i would roll it up and light the spliff. I smoke close to an ounce and a half a day... to the face...

see most people just smoke like a joint. or a blunt to the face and be good. but me. I like smokin a whole bunch of it and just... leavin my body yo. When I say I get high :ganjamon:i get HIGH

see most people just smoke like a joint. or a blunt to the face and be good. but me. I like smokin a whole bunch of it and just... leavin my body yo. When I say I get high :ganjamon:i get HIGH
Hey man, whatever works for ya. Do you grow your own stuff? I can see an ounce a day getting pretty expensive if you have to buy all the time.

:welcome:
Welcome to 420, The BESTEST Cannabis site in the entire world!:yahoo:

This site is very dedicated to Education, Awareness and Legalization of our precious herb! :yummy:
The more time you spend reading here, :reading420magazine: the more you will appreciate the time and effort that has gone into this site.

The Volunteer Hospitality Team here is awesome. :bravo: I hope you check out the links under their signatures, they are very helpful links for new members.

I bet you've already figured out that there is a Home Forum Page. a FORUM is a group of THREADS pertaining to a particualr subject, the Threads are divided into indiviudal POSTS.
( I wish someone had told me that when I first joined, but I'm a stoner. I get so high so often, I get lost in my living room sometimes) :goof:

What up? JuniorHerb, :welcome:
Man, You smoke some large amounts of weed. :ganjamon:
Tell us little about your grow set-up to produce that much weed you need.
Continue to smoke and enjoy the great people here.
420 is where it's at.
Great to have you here and Enjoy. :joint: :peace:
:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom