F2 Rusty Glue anyone?

How screwed up is that? It looks like I am happy your Rusty was a male. THAT is not the case. Bummer. Of course my first thought was to save it and pollinate a branch of the Blue Cheese. Shot in the dark but it could work out. At least then you didn't grow it for nothing. A lot has to do with what you know about the Rusty strain it is.

One thing I have learned about growing Regular seeds. I never do it unless I can start at least 5 of them. In most cases the worst you would end up with is 2 females. If that's the case then you can always grow them bigger to produce more.

It was a free seed, I was mainly trying to get the feel for hempy while I was living in town in a townhouse. I prefer sativa dominant strains so seeding the cheese (also a freebie) wasn't in the cards., We just moved back to our house so I've started a Tangerine Dream auto-fem and a couple Sour 60 regular auto's. Once the tent is available I'll be looking to put a landrace Colombian Gold in there. I've got 6 seeds so one for indoors and any other fems go outdoors in late June.

Indoor and outdoor. You are truly living the dream.....Doing both at the same time I am curious how much different you find them. It sounds the same with just natural light. From what I have learned about these plants I don't think it works that way though.

The main difference I look for outdoors is lower cost. I am living a low budget dream. I suspect I'll get better buds indoors but I should be able to get more quantity with outdoor harvest especially as we are allowed 12 plants in Michigan. I can manage 4 indoors. Don't want to grow over next winter so want to harvest enough to last until next years harvest.

It is hard to beat the control you have with indoor weed. In most situations indoor weed is going to be better and stronger. Even knowing that I have always wanted to see what I could do outdoors. Not having to pay for your Lumens can only be a good thing lol. I've also had that same low budget dream.

...In most situations indoor weed is going to be better and stronger.

Aside maybe from taste, 'better' is somewhat subjective, and 'stronger' is great for medical needs but in my life I just like to have a 'medium' head buzz going on. Maybe outdoor weed will fall in my zone. I have trouble doing a proper cure, too impatient, need to work on that. We are already smoking the 'experimental' SourDaddy small buds, nothing notable about taste yet but a very different buzz than the indica stash I have, the Sativa mix is clearly present. I am trying to slow cure the main colas in a large glass canister, c

Indoor just gives you more control for better harvests. No bad weather. Yeah outdoor should fill your needs. Outdoor is plenty good for most needs. It may not be right for some strains but most will do fine and could be every bit as strong as indoor.

I love test buds lol. Always nice to get that first joint to see what the high is like. I am the opposite of you. Lots of sativa highs and not much indica. Or no indica would be better. Mine now is sativa or hybrid. No mostly indicas or indica dom. Hoping this next grow solves that. Nothing like the stupid you get from a good indica.

I have been smoking on an indica QP for 9 months that is a body slammer with just a few tokes. I think the cure was not complete until a couple months ago. The grower has a number of cancer patients and is a survivor himself, I had no other reliable source. Legalization caught me by surprise and away from my house for the winter... but at least now I have some closet grow that is a welcome change and might even last until I can harvest the next plant (but also an indica dominant cheese clone) ... it will be 3 months and more before sativa dominance will arrive here, ugh.

If you want to try a great cheese variety. Look into Exodus Cheese. Of all of them it has the most enjoyable high I have found. I have found the UK Cheese to be like you are saying with a more indica effect. Not sure how much indica is in either one for sure. The Exodus sure hits the head better for me though.

Back
Top Bottom