Facts for the haters (not you guys of course)

weedyMcBong

just posted a bulletin on myspace about how NOT BAD pot is. don't you just love people who throw those old stats at you like oh you smoke weed your gonna be a *****head (gateway drug theory) or smoking marijuana is worse than drinking. (when in actuality the amount of cannabinoids necessary to get a person intoxicated relative to the amount necessary to kill them is 1 to 40,000. In other words, to overdose, you would have to consume 40,000 times as much marijuana as you needed to get stoned. In contrast, the ratio for alcohol varies between 1 to 4 and 1 to 10.)

in other words light one up :grinjoint:
seeing as how its only the safest drug out there :bongrip:

i sure doo. one of the big ones.

ive had someone refer to me as a drug addict in front of my face before
i dont do anything besides smoke and drink
and i dont see y people think pot is so bad
i think cigs r worse but people r dumbasses
idc
:smokin:ALL HAIL MARIJUANA:bongrip:
they r just jealous because we have something that makes everything that much better

yeah nate i know the feeling. i like when people say well its illegal. why dont you just smoke cigs? uhmm cigs dont work the same. they make you dependent and they kill you. pot is actually A LOT better for you jackasses. people just need to get the right kind of education about things before they tell you to quit something you enjoy. (and by right kind of education i dont mean what they tell you in high school health class either.) ive got a friend i finally convinced that smoking marijuana was actually okay. which is good. one more person to burn with.

its ridiculous how uneducated most people are about MJ. I mean, even if you just look at hemp, people don't realize its a different plant. I mean its the same plant, but different... you guys know. I wish the US government would actually educate people about hemp and marijuana instead of putting it in the same class as cocaine and meth. It makes me really sad. I spread the word to whoever will listen. Most people counter my initial staements with ignorant things they've "learned" from dare and other silly sources. I can usually win people over in the end.

I'm starting to ramble, but I'm pretty stoned and this is something I'm very passionate about. but yeah... preaching to the choir on this site :cheesygrinsmiley:

i get really defensive as well. unfortunately for us, people believe most things the media tells them. if the government was consistent enough in informing us that cocaine was good, people would snort coke all the time and tell us how bad it is that we smoke weed. i was telling my own mother about how good hemp could be for the world, and all she could do was counter with was "well maybe it would be legal if people didnt smoke it all the time" ughhhhh. i love her to death but she kills me.

While having such discussions with people, we all must remember that you can win the battle and still lose the war. In other words, winning the debate while losing the war due to lack of respect for those who don't smoke. We as users of the herb should take the high road; it will help change people's minds about "pot heads.":allgood:

i agree. i respect others if arguments arise. usually the only people that nitpick about it are friends, so i usually print them something out or send them to an UNBIASED site relating to weed and/or other drugs. it usually does the trick.

We have to keep the conversation going. People need to have a reason to doubt the propaganda they have been sold.

people favor mary alot more when they find out the medicinal wonders she does. and recreational smoking: its important to prove to people its better than smoking cigarettes. and THE MOST IMPORTANT POINT OF THE ISSUE. the yearly amount of deaths caused by marijuana. the big 0.

i hate the pot smoker stereotype: messy guy with the IQ of a doornob. so many people burn you have to see some of them light up before you'll even believe they smoke.

Was gonna post my 2 test scores, but I don't wanna sound like that.

Sometimes I wish my IQ was 100, then I wouldn't have a clue about anything and it would probably make life easier. It sucks to know you are getting shafted everyday of your life.

I'm lucky though, my mommy thinks it's just fine, and has no problem with it at all. :)

yeah does suck when you realize whats going on around you. but life is simple. if you keep it simple you'll be happier than all those hectic people running around trying to make an extra buck so they can drive a mercedes. (if you drive a mercedes i apologize). a lot of Americans have trouble buying what we can afford, so we just take out loans and get credit cards. that away we can lose as much money as we want. at least were driving that nice car at the end of our debt filled day.

about the above post... in no way am i bashing my country i was just bringing up the fact that the majority of us don't even realize how badly we are hurting ourselves by overspending.

amen to that. if it runs good and its reliable why not drive it. i live in the boondocks and the "good ole boys" around here like to drive gargantuan v8 trucks 24/7. i doubt they realize we have used all but less than 20% of our fossil fuels. maybe when its all gone our government will start looking for alternate ways to power our transportation.

Back
Top Bottom