failed dt after accident retest in 25 more days

High yogi

Hi. I had a non drug related accident at work, total anomaly situation I just was the guy who happened to be in that enviroment at that time. Total burner, daily, five years, clean for one week. Boss:" how high were the levels?l me:" uh, fail levels boss." So its like this, the xompany is set up so all emoyees are under an employee leasing structure, fail one test the guy leasing you can opt to fire or retest. Not bragging, but we have looked cor replacements for me for four year, no one has.matched output or quality, plus 25 years experience is hard to find.
So, if I fail this one, the leasing company retains legal right to fire me to limit exposure to any future damages. Which means im going to be a 1099 tax form sub contractor.not the worst but for reasons im leaving off the table I rather not.
Will theybe looking for synthetics especially now? Cause im 6' 175, 11% body fat, eating oatmeal like a team engine being fed coal for max speed, drinking H2O like crazy. I used synth once yeArs ago, did me right but now I feel like im in the iron sights so to speak. Advice, opinions puh leeze.
( ofcourse ther was a partnership for a drug free america poster on the wall. 100% alcohol industry sponsored. F ing hypocrites.)
Muchas Gracias my friends.

This is an example of a case that concerns me with all the legalization of cannabis. Employees are very at risk for being fired and maybe from nothing that they've done at work. Anyone falling into the category need to read up on synthetic urine and how to be prepared for these type of occasions. Being a retired truck drive I got hit with randoms all the time and synthetic saved my butt every time.

Synthetics may not work now but I would still go in that direction. Now that you've popped positive its up to the lab whether they want to observe you this time. I would operate under the assumption they won't and go with subbing with synthetic. As a back up plan continue to stay clean and 3 days before your new test start eating a red meat high fat diet. Then the morning of the test drink 36 ounces of a sports drink,pee 3 or 4 times and then use your midstream urine for the cup. Don't give up on the synthetics though. Practice keeping the temp within range and use it if you're not observed.

Thank you for the reply I'll follow the game plan even though I just watched a horrific documentary on industrial farming. ( are you brave enough to stare down your food", rough harsh truth video btw) / but yeah the predatory nature of corporate protectionism is vicious, just sociopathic with the unabashed fanaticism of an atlas shrugged loving scientologist. Imho. you should of heard the phone call from these bastards, that whole must I speak to the prole disdain tone of voice yet apparently quite gleeful in the its you not me vein of subtext. Upper management needs three weeks of mushrooms and deep meditation prolly a sit down with Sadhguru of Isha Foundation too. In the Lakota Nation they would be named ten eagles walking. Too full of shit to fly. Such is ones personal journey. Sadly and foolishly ive allowed them influence and thats what grates me... peace man, peace.

Its just a game for me and always has been. I've never placed myself in a position that I absolutely have to have this job. That allows me to have a little fun with all this drug testing craziness.

Back
Top Bottom