Cheers lads for jumping in and having a gander. Ganjagtandaddy it has actually been over 20 yrs since last indoor grow which was in a Growtron, a bit like a Phototron but heaps bigger. There weren't forums around like this back then, I don't think I even had a mobile phone or computer lol.
heehee sounds familiar mate. I cane back a few years ago after a 10 year break. A whole new world had sprung up with Auto's , coco , dwc , so many nute choices and wild promises of Jesus appearing if you use them throughout flower !!. All we had was nft ( groundbreaking then lol ) , seeds that were either from a ruined seeded crop or by a lot of covert seed buying in different cities from original grow shops. So much has changed for the better now. Not to mention the new ways to boost yield and drying processes. Can be overwhelming as to the best course to take. Thank goodness for 420 and the great community here.

Day 33. Repotted up to a 4 gal fabric pot for the soil plant. Dwc got new soup 400ppm,5.8ph.
IMG_1678 (2) - Copy.JPG
IMG_1676 (2) - Copy.JPG
IMG_1677 (2) - Copy.JPG

Day 33. Repotted up to a 4 gal fabric pot for the soil plant. Dwc got new soup 400ppm,5.8ph.
IMG_1678 (2) - Copy.JPG
IMG_1676 (2) - Copy.JPG
IMG_1677 (2) - Copy.JPG
looking nice and healthy 61falcon, lots of great looking chlorophyll factories to get building. training looks like its going well too. nice quad forming.

Day 35. Upped the watts a day ago on the qb132's to 234watts to get 478ppfd or 33500lux at 20" above plants. No ill effects after 24hrs.
On the downside, I am not sure that the top 2 nodes on the dwc are going to make it. They are not hanging on to much at the moment but they are still trying. I put a bit on fresh aloe vera on them just now to see if that will help. You can see from the picture they split pretty well. Should I just cull to tops or give them more time to heal? It has been feeding well with the ppm down to 340 today after being 400 a few days ago.
Did some lst and training on the soil plant which is going great.
IMG_1683 (2) - Copy.JPG
IMG_1682 (2) - Copy.JPG
IMG_1688 (2) - Copy.JPG
IMG_1687 (3) - Copy.jpg
IMG_1687 (2) - Copy.jpg
IMG_1685 (2) - Copy.JPG

if its connected still then it may rally to keep it fruit bearing with a knuckle or maybe be a good point to take them as new clones if unsavable. ?. if all else fails and u scrap them , then eat them fresh , may be a little bitter but full of goodness as the nutes wont be within the leaves themselves.

if its connected still then it may rally to keep it fruit bearing with a knuckle or maybe be a good point to take them as new clones if unsavable. ?. if all else fails and u scrap them , then eat them fresh , may be a little bitter but full of goodness as the nutes wont be within the leaves themselves.
Yeah, they are still connected, just. I will give them till the end of the week I think to see if a knuckle forms. I just covered the area with fresh aloe vera to see if that helps. I didn't even think about using them as clones, cheers for that.

Nice job on the training Falcon that is awesome :bravo:They have been opened up really well. The DWC snapped nodes i'd probably just remove and take as clones as suggested above. Love how the soil plant is looking with the skewers holding all your nodes in place - i'll definitely try it out! Looks tricky :high-five:

Day 38. Last night I mixed up some new soup at a higher strength. 10lts water @ 90ppm (2.63gal) and 6ml each of the trio, 10ml calmag & 40ml Rhizotonic. End result was 590ppm with tds-3 meter(1.2ec) After 24hrs plant looks to be loving life. The top 2 nodes have still got the aloe vera wedged on top of the nodes and are still hangin in there.
Soil plant has just been cruising along doing its thing. Gave it its 1st feed of some gw mycorrhizae & kelp powder with some eco-aminogro yesterday as well. I am getting 10ltr's of Organic worm juice this weekend so will start feeding a tea once a week comprising of water, bioactive compost, worm extract & kelp powder. I will mix it all together and put an airstone in it overnight then strain.
Will give it 1 more week for its roots to fill out then will up-pot to the 10 gal fabric pot.
IMG_1701 (2) - Copy.JPG
IMG_1700 (2) - Copy.JPG
IMG_1702 (2) - Copy.JPG

Looking great Falcon, amazing growth the last 4 days - they filled out really well. :bravo::ganjamon:

Day 40. WOW. The Dwc plant has exploded.
How big do you let your fan leaves get before removing them? A few are way bigger than my hand, but they are not shading anything. Do I just leave them? I have noticed a lot of sweating on the dwc plant so I added another small usb fan to blow air at the bottom of the plant. Temps has been 75f &66rh.
Do you think 2 plants in different growing mediums (dwc&no till) is doable in a 3x3x8?
When to shop to get some more Rhizotonic yesterday & the chap told me to get H&G Roots Excelurator as it works out more economical & said it was a better product. I also got some Cannazym & Mammoth P while I was there and added them to the bucket.

IMG_1709 (2) - Copy.JPG
IMG_1711 (2) - Copy.JPG
IMG_1713 (2) - Copy.JPG
IMG_1712 (2) - Copy.JPG
IMG_1714 (2) - Copy.JPG

They look really healthy Falcon, you are doing a great job :bravo::ganjamon: loving the training!

Day 44. Plants bounced back great after defoliate 2 days ago.
Mixed up some new soup for DWC plant.
12ltrs water(3.17gal) 57ppm.
9ml calimagic-9ml each of the GH flora trio-40ml Rhizotonic-30ml Cannazym & 2ml Mammoth P ,ended with 600ppm (1.2ec) ph'd to 5.7. Kept 2ltrs aside in the fridge for a top up when within the week.
Finally got my Organic Worm Extract to make a soil drench for soil plant.
I have put 2ltrs water in a bucket with 1 cup of Humus rich Bioactive compost with an air stone to aerate overnight. In the morning I will strain it & add 10ml of the worm extract, 1/4 scoop of Kelp powder and .5ml of Mammoth P. and feed the soil. I will probably up pot to the 10 gal fabric pot in a few days.
I am looking at flipping on day 54.
IMG_1724_LI - Copy.jpg
IMG_1725_LI - Copy.jpg
IMG_1727_LI - Copy.jpg
IMG_1726_LI - Copy.jpg
IMG_1723 (2) - Copy.JPG

Damn Falcon these girls are responding very well! :bravo: They are filling out extremely quickly after defoliation it's insane. Impressive, healthy and strong looking roots man! :yummy: Keep doing what you're doing, they are clearly loving it.

Back
Top Bottom