Day 82
Day 31 from 12/12
Raised the soil plant higher again to get to same hight as dwc. :peace:
1_LI.jpg
IMG_2061_LI.jpg
IMG_2064_LI.jpg
IMG_2055_LI.jpg
IMG_2060_LI.jpg
They are some very chunky buds Falcon. some very happy medicated times to come. hope you have a good supply of munchies and music ? . great job mate

Day 84
day 33. 12-12
Nothing to report, just some pics. :peace:
IMG_2078_LI.jpg
IMG_2077_LI.jpg
IMG_2076_LI.jpg
IMG_2079_LI.jpg
IMG_2080_LI.jpg
IMG_2083_LI.jpg
hahaha so blaise now " just some pics " (" of my amazing beautiful full bodies buds for you all to drool over") -"nothing to see here , move along " lol

Yooo Falcon looking great in there bro! :bravo: Real good flower production on those girls, they are filling out quickly and pushing new pistils non stop. Looks like trichome production has kicked in too, they're getting covered in frost :yummy:
Are you feeding any CalMag?

Yooo Falcon looking great in there bro! :bravo: Real good flower production on those girls, they are filling out quickly and pushing new pistils non stop. Looks like trichome production has kicked in too, they're getting covered in frost :yummy:
Are you feeding any CalMag?
Yeah Irie, the dwc I have been giving 1ml/ltr of gh calimagic, each time I make a new soup.
They are some very chunky buds Falcon. some very happy medicated times to come. hope you have a good supply of munchies and music ? . great job mate
Cheers mate, I am very happy how it is all going.
Here is a couple of pic from yesterday when it was lights on. Gave the dwc new soup & fed the soil 4 ltrs of water. :peace:
IMG_2087_LI.jpg
IMG_2086_LI.jpg
IMG_2085_LI (2).jpg
IMG_2084.JPG

Yeah Irie, the dwc I have been giving 1ml/ltr of gh calimagic, each time I make a new soup.

Cheers mate, I am very happy how it is all going.
Here is a couple of pic from yesterday when it was lights on. Gave the dwc new soup & fed the soil 4 ltrs of water. :peace:
IMG_2087_LI.jpg
IMG_2086_LI.jpg
IMG_2085_LI (2).jpg
IMG_2084.JPG
With the way you put it for your little ladies , there is obvious passion here mate. good job

Day 87
day 37 of 12/12
Got up early today (Saturday) before lights out to get some pics. Topped up dwc with water and currently at 1190ppm(700 sc) temp 65 & ph 6.1. RH is 52% and air temp 22. Currently 1000ppfd at the canopy.
Flowers are shooting heaps of pistils and are smelling great.
Wondering if I should prune the bigger fan leaves of just keep tucking them daily? :peace:
IMG_2091_LI.jpg
IMG_2090_LI.jpg
IMG_2088_LI.jpg
IMG_2089_LI.jpg
IMG_2092_LI.jpg
IMG_2094_LI.jpg
IMG_2097_LI.jpg
IMG_2102_LI.jpg
IMG_2105_LI.jpg
IMG_2107_LI.jpg

Day 87
day 37 of 12/12
Got up early today (Saturday) before lights out to get some pics. Topped up dwc with water and currently at 1190ppm(700 sc) temp 65 & ph 6.1. RH is 52% and air temp 22. Currently 1000ppfd at the canopy.
Flowers are shooting heaps of pistils and are smelling great.
Wondering if I should prune the bigger fan leaves of just keep tucking them daily? :peace:
IMG_2091_LI.jpg
IMG_2090_LI.jpg
IMG_2088_LI.jpg
IMG_2089_LI.jpg
IMG_2092_LI.jpg
IMG_2094_LI.jpg
IMG_2097_LI.jpg
IMG_2102_LI.jpg
IMG_2105_LI.jpg
IMG_2107_LI.jpg
Wouldnt hurt to lose some above to get it in to the lower decent buds. bottom fans can be tucked , they will still keep busy down there with minimal light. Also get aor round better to avoid the dreaded mould getting deep in to the buds before you see it. looking beautiful

Yeah for sure, not too many at a time over a couple days to get some light deeper down there :passitleft:

Ok, So after a bit of research on the subject of adding UVB as a stressor , today I got the grinder out and cut my light frame to fit the new addition, a Arcadia ProT5 Kit -39watt 6% UVB 34" Light. The light I am using lacks in the UVB department so I thought I would give it a try.
They say that it is good to help boost trichome production & possibly increases thc & cbd. There has also been researched that it is very effective in controlling powdery mildew by reducing spore germination and mycelial growth. Also, UVB repels pests, as deep UV highly repulses or kills common pests that affect plants.
From my research and advice from a successful grower, this is what was recommended for my 3x3.
I recommend using either a 39w 3ft bulb or two 24w 2 footers. 14% bulbs 2-4h, 10-12% bulbs 3-6h and the 6% bulbs can run all day long.(same heights with the LED's)
The length of the UVB treatments also depends on the strains used. It's different from strain to strain. First signs of UVB stress look similar to heat stress so keep an eye on the upper fan leaves and when you see curled up leaf margins or twisted leaves reduce the amount of time a little until the issues disappear.
Reptile bulbs are pretty easy to use cuz they don't stress the plants like other UVB bulbs.(Agromax pure UV's for instance) For UVB beginners they are perfect cuz they can not damage adult plants. Lower % bulbs need only more time but the quality improving effect is almost the same.
I will introduce the light slowly at the start then ramp it up to the same time that the qb's are on for if the plant shows no sign of heat stress. :peace:
uvb.JPG

Day 90
day 40 since flipping
Other than the new addition everything is just cruising along. It still looks like the organic plant is going to beat the dwc to the harvesting scissors.
IMG_2123_LI.jpg
IMG_2124_LI.jpg
IMG_2126_LI.jpg
IMG_2127_LI.jpg
IMG_2131_LI.jpg
IMG_2130_LI (2).jpg
IMG_2129_LI (2).jpg
IMG_2128_LI.jpg

Beautiful buds Falcon, they’re going to be big! :bravo:

WOW!!!! Falcon that tent looks full of beautiful buds, good job. How's the smell?
Cheers 1ne eye. Carbon filter works great. Tent is in a small laundry & you can smell a thing toll the tent is open. They are smelling fantasic.
Beautiful buds Falcon, they’re going to be big! :bravo:
Cheers Irie, If i get 10 oz I will be very happy. A years supply for me. :peace:

Ok, So after a bit of research on the subject of adding UVB as a stressor , today I got the grinder out and cut my light frame to fit the new addition, a Arcadia ProT5 Kit -39watt 6% UVB 34" Light. The light I am using lacks in the UVB department so I thought I would give it a try.
They say that it is good to help boost trichome production & possibly increases thc & cbd. There has also been researched that it is very effective in controlling powdery mildew by reducing spore germination and mycelial growth. Also, UVB repels pests, as deep UV highly repulses or kills common pests that affect plants.
From my research and advice from a successful grower, this is what was recommended for my 3x3.
I recommend using either a 39w 3ft bulb or two 24w 2 footers. 14% bulbs 2-4h, 10-12% bulbs 3-6h and the 6% bulbs can run all day long.(same heights with the LED's)
The length of the UVB treatments also depends on the strains used. It's different from strain to strain. First signs of UVB stress look similar to heat stress so keep an eye on the upper fan leaves and when you see curled up leaf margins or twisted leaves reduce the amount of time a little until the issues disappear.
Reptile bulbs are pretty easy to use cuz they don't stress the plants like other UVB bulbs.(Agromax pure UV's for instance) For UVB beginners they are perfect cuz they can not damage adult plants. Lower % bulbs need only more time but the quality improving effect is almost the same.
I will introduce the light slowly at the start then ramp it up to the same time that the qb's are on for if the plant shows no sign of heat stress. :peace:
uvb.JPG
Been an interest i looked at a couple of times. be good to see the results. nice work mate

A couple of bud pics of the organic soil plant. At only day 46 since 12/12 she is starting to look close.
Day 96
Day 46 since 12/12.
Her buds are staking on the trichomes & prob 60-70% red hairs and rock hard. Her leaves look to be starting to fade as well. :peace:
IMG_2166 (2).JPG
IMG_2170 (2).JPG
IMG_2171 (2).JPG
IMG_2172 (2).JPG
IMG_2173 (2).JPG
IMG_2174.JPG
IMG_2175.JPG
IMG_2176 (2).JPG
IMG_2186 (2).JPG
IMG_2187 (2).JPG

Back
Top Bottom