Fall '15 - White Rhino & Exodus Cheese

Well that completes the Fall 15' White Rhino and Exodus Cheese grow.

Thanks for taking a look..

Starting the 2016 Spring WR&EC Clone SOG. Stop by for a visit if you get a chance.

GR
Will post weights and recap soon.

Smoke and weight report!

White Rhino in jars curing but weight prior to cure - 47 grams, little disappointed in the weight, from the looks of the buds I was expecting 3.5 zips.
First smoke, ok, not a lot of flavor or fragrance, decent high, 4 +/-. Hopefully it will be better by the end of cure.
I love the structure of this plant, the nodes were very symmetrical, tight spacing and buds are fairly compact. I think I may stagger the harvest of the 6 plants in the SOG now, I harvest this on at the breeders time recommendation.

Exodus Cheese, second week of cure, the weight prior to cure was just under 3 zips. Am pleased with the flavor and fragrance are very nice, definitely cheeses smelling, love the draw and the exhale is very good. Little cough, very good high and long lasting. I give it a 4.6.
THe plant structure was sativa dom, buds were fairly compact and firm. I again harvested at the breeder's recommendation and will stagger this harvest. There were very few amber trichs, around 60% cloudy at harvest.

I have kept mothers of each plant

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom