Fallen Cannabis Warrior: Jim Lacquement aka CajunCelt

This news hits deep but not as hard as I thought it would. There's so much love and joy from this man (whose name I did not know until now) not to keep feeling it and thinking of it flowing through me and everyone he's helped and everyone he's helped me help. At Thanksgiving when my family went around the table saying what they were thankful for I said, "People whose real names I don't know." There were a lot of puzzled looks (priceless) followed by a series of "Ahhhs" (even more priceless) as what I meant sunk in.

Cajun was the voice that brought me here, put all the pieces I was fumbling badly with together, and introduced me to all of you. His passing hurts, but what I feel most is love and joy, as it should be.
:hug:
:Namaste:

This news hits deep but not as hard as I thought it would. There's so much love and joy from this man (whose name I did not know until now) not to keep feeling it and thinking of it flowing through me and everyone he's helped and everyone he's helped me help. At Thanksgiving when my family went around the table saying what they were thankful for I said, "People whose real names I don't know." There were a lot of puzzled looks (priceless) followed by a series of "Ahhhs" (even more priceless) as what I meant sunk in.

Cajun was the voice that brought me here, put all the pieces I was fumbling badly with together, and introduced me to all of you. His passing hurts, but what I feel most is love and joy, as it should be.
:hug:
:Namaste:

And you are one of the people helping to keep his mission to help people alive. :Namaste::circle-of-love::peace:

And you are one of the people helping to keep his mission to help people alive. :Namaste::circle-of-love::peace:

He left us in July, assured that his dream was in capable hands. It humbles me to be part of the team he trained to carry it on. :love:

I can't cry anymore. That stopped fairly early in. He's out there playing in the cosmos. Think of that brilliant and curious mind, in full-out play mode. :laughtwo:

That's how he wants us to think of him. I'm certain of it. Allow me this one last assumption, my Cajun friend of Celtic heritage. :battingeyelashes:

:circle-of-love:

My heart is heavy but yet smile through the tears. Our friend is no longer hurting nor in pain. He is probably sitting on a cloud somewhere with Sues hubby Dale and they are laughing it up at our earthly bound daily rituals. CC......you were funny......you were a friend.....extremely intelligent.....your antics will be fondly remembered......your knowledge passed on will last forever. For that I thank you.

Scott :volcano-smiley:

Let's remember the story here and help others with awareness in 18 that's a way to continue his love on.

Happy New Years everyone .

SAme here. I am in shock , Also been away for awhile. Just found out about his passing as i went to see about his activity. Cajun was the first person to get me on the path to healing ppl with his great knowledge, He would always take the time & patience to acknowledge my repetitive posts. I give him all the credit to the individuals i have treated with CCO. A Great Great Man and will be Missed immensely.:peace:

I’ve spent considerable time over the past year adjusting to the sudden, but not so sudden at all, passing of Jim. It was Cajun that introduced me to the reality that cannabis was much more than a recreational drug. It’s not far from the truth to say that CajunCelt was the impetus for the SweetSue that now roams these digital halls. It was his passion for the holistic value of cannabis that lit the passion in me.

And it was his drive to make cannabis a legitimate medicine that sent me down the delicious rabbit hole of cannabis therapeutics. In a way I owe him a great dept for awakening me to the potential and guiding me to science.

Merci beaucoup mon ami. :hug:

You better be having fun. Lol!

I never had the pleasure of meeting Jim myself but he sounded like a really great guy.:thumb: RIP my fellow cannabis warrior!:rip::hug:

Back
Top Bottom