Fallen Cannabis Warrior: Jimmy Parker aka OldMedMan

CHH thank you... Thanks for looking out for our friend,,, and helping out and keeping us informed
I want to wish you and yours a great Easter... Keepem Green

Same to you Brother ill try to get all pics uploaded and finally update my journals lol
I'm still vegging but theres a big difference from the start pics to current
joannes doing fair shes been getting some anxiety attacks I talked to her earlier today and this evening
my wifes gonna take our son and go visit jo tomorrow and color eggs for easter :thumb:

if any mods on I've not abandoned my journals and I will be getting back to them soon as possible :thumb:

CHH thank you... Thanks for looking out for our friend,,, and helping out and keeping us informed
I want to wish you and yours a great Easter... Keepem Green

Same to you Brother ill try to get all pics uploaded and finally update my journals lol
I'm still vegging but theres a big difference from the start pics to current
joannes doing fair shes been getting some anxiety attacks I talked to her earlier today and this evening
my wifes gonna take our son and go visit jo tomorrow and color eggs for easter :thumb:

:passitleft::hug::hug::hug:
brilliant choice of music :thumb::thanks:
:420:

What a great man you will be missed!:rip: Thank you CCH for taking the time to upload the videos and for all you have done to help a fellow member and their family in a time of need:green_heart:

:love: OMM :love:

All my love to Jo and and the family! Special thanks to Chronic.

its taken me up till now, to build the courage up and come read this wonderful tribute. Its only fitting for such a man as OMM, to have such an outpouring of love from so many. He was simply a joy to know, even just through his presence on here.
Jim, for me personally; your always going to be a inspiration and a driving influence in my own journey to become a better human. Many thanks LA

Thanks to 420 and everyone here who helped put this together.

Wow what a tribute this thread is. Jim touched so many souls and to read this make me both sad and happy at the same time. I haven't been here for a while and to find this made my day. Cronic you did a fantastic job and thank you. God speed Jim Parker

this needs a bump and an update
i miss our good friend and Brother :circle-of-love:
jo is doing as well as can be expected considering she is alone
luckily she has people to talk to her sons call her almost daily we talk every so often.
shes starting to do thing to help her keep busy, she now has a bunch of friends she lunches with on fridays
she exercising doing tai chi and various other things to help her keep her mind off missing him.:Namaste:

I'm glad that Jo is getting along, (better?) or at least coping with her loss. It is so tough to lose someone close, really nothing harder. Cronichemphog, thank you so much for the update and for looking in on Jo. Could you tell her that the old Woodsman and his crazy wife are thinking of her and wishing her much love. Yes the wife is meaner and crazier than she used to be (about me growing). In fact, I have to grow in a cave that's under the other cave that's under our shack in the woods :phew:. Jim would have understood...

Much love to all my old friends, I see 420 up there and Norcalwood (one of the greatest - and his lady) :passitleft: Give my warmest regards to the old crew. Tough without our old pal Jim. Love you Jo.

Back
Top Bottom