Fallen Cannabis Warrior - Seth Lavender, aka "Big Irish Doode"

Re: Fallen Warrior - Seth Lavender, aka "Big Irish Doode"

Way back in the old days BID and I used to just shoot the shit...allot! Wasn't a whole lot of folks on 420 back then. Little did I know he would become a legend. Wonder what he would think of all this now.......knowing him he would just laugh and trip out! Here's to you old Buddy! OMM :high-five:

:thumb:

Little does OMM know, but he's one of the legends as well.
Yes he is and a valued member! I am lucky to have surrounded myself with them here! Being one of the lucky ones to have face to face time with Seth makes me feel like I have to keep the genetics he developed going. My strain I developed from his (HYBID and named in his honor) I believe would make him proud. I have had both Male and Female HYBIDs and got to do some selective seed production with that strain. I have beans!!! I also did the same with the P-ROC and have those beans also. I AM SO LUCKY!
I am sorry we didn't get to spend more time before he passed. I miss his humor and his gentle manner.
:love:

Im pretty new to this page. I think the first post I read by bid was the ones on the infamous mars hydro thread and I instantly like him. I eventually read far enough to find his journal on the test light and was reading some 20 pages into it, and was inpatient and skipped to the end to try and find the results.
This was when I found out the sad news ive never met him and wasn't even on this page before he passed but I still have the feeling I got to know him just from reading his old posts. Im glad his posts are still here for all to see I feel that alone will always preserve his memory.
I think the tribute journal is a great way of keeping his memories alive im subbing to it. And I hope that those of you lucky enough to possess his genetics can keep them going for many years to come

Im pretty new to this page. I think the first post I read by bid was the ones on the infamous mars hydro thread and I instantly like him. I eventually read far enough to find his journal on the test light and was reading some 20 pages into it, and was inpatient and skipped to the end to try and find the results.
This was when I found out the sad news ive never met him and wasn't even on this page before he passed but I still have the feeling I got to know him just from reading his old posts. Im glad his posts are still here for all to see I feel that alone will always preserve his memory.
I think the tribute journal is a great way of keeping his memories alive im subbing to it. And I hope that those of you lucky enough to possess his genetics can keep them going for many years to come
:welcome: Glad you are here! Lots of info to be had!
HOZ
:volcano-smiley:

Thanks. You are correct there ive been non stop reading ever since I got here. Im going to make it my mission to read every post in bids threads this may take a while lol
A LOT OF INFO TO ABSORB!
:reading420magazine:
I go back to his, Xlr8, and lots of other journals (including my own) for time referrences, brush up on procedures, and just to refresh my numbed out brain cells:rofl:

:volcano-smiley:

:circle-of-love:
logo8.gif

BID blue cheese

Rocking into the New Year

Thanks Big Irish Doode

\m/ .V. \m/

2_IMG_20160101_195102.jpg

Back
Top Bottom