Fallen Cannabis Warriors: Dustin & Jared Marson

Cannabis growers have had few friends over the years and that is still true, so when true friends (and members) of our community are lost it is all the more tragic. And if Rob says they were good men then you can count on it. Many thanks for their contributions, both tangible and intangible. May they rest in peace and may God comfort their friends and family.

I was heartbroken to hear of the tragic loss of Dustin and Jared. Please accept my condolences on your tragic loss. In the Universe of all things the Whole of Us shed a Common Tear today. They are the best of Us and their legacies will fill our garden of hearts with Joy Always. ppm Charlie

10.png

Such sad news, indeed. My sincere condolences go out to Dustin and Jarad's family and friends.

It is devastating to hear that we lost hardworking and bright people like Dustin and Jared. It definitely makes our community weaker but at the same time, a lot of fellow growers gathered here to express their sadness and condolences, which is a true sign of Dustin & Jared's great work for 420 community all around the world.

I'll remember their contributions as long as I live. I'm very sorry for their friends and family. Rest in peace Dustin :passitleft: and rest in peace Jared :passitleft:

It is always hard for me to find words at such gatherings. I appreciate all the work they did and There sharing of growing knowledge very inspirational work

My condolences to the friends, family, and loved ones. No one deserves to lose anyone close to them.I did not have the opportunity to interact with them but the knowledge and products they leave behind will keep they're memory alive and help many grows thrive thanks to them. R.I.P 420 warriors.

Back
Top Bottom