Fallen Warrior - Tim aka 420 Motoco

We should ask tape the smiley faces to our syringes like Tim.

A sweet tribute. I have some on hand and I'll be doing that from the beginning. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Mighty Mouse, I can't PM you so I will have to invite you through here. We have the Memorial grow started. Please join us if you like.
It's the first line in my signature.

:circle-of-love:
Thank you much. I may have to join the Memorial grow as I was just gifted some clones of OG Kush. It will be only my second grow as I am new at it and still muddling my way through. Also I am a bit of a recluse. I have been lurking for quite some time and was so sad when I read that Tim was gone. What an incredible man he was.

:passitleft: High Mighty... I'm not much of one to run the streets either... I pretty much stay home unless it's just something I can't get out of... Loosing Tim has been a great lose to many of us and truly to the healing community.... Glad to have you come out of lurking and your safe here.... There's a lot of caring and kind folks around here.....:circle-of-love:

:passitleft: High Mighty... I'm not much of one to run the streets either... I pretty much stay home unless it's just something I can't get out of... Loosing Tim has been a great lose to many of us and truly to the healing community.... Glad to have you come out of lurking and your safe here.... There's a lot of caring and kind folks around here.....:circle-of-love:

You have that right! There is more caring and kindness going on here than there is with my own real family at home.

I thought I would post this here as well, Mo posted it to the Oilers' thread. For those of you who want to send something, the funeral service for Tim is at the following:

Hi Everyone
Just wanted to let everyone know about the service for Tim:
The Rock Church
4027 Trailcreek Rd.
Riverside, Ca 92505
January 26, 2016 @ 1:00

The reasons I said "Selfless" in my thoughts of Tim are so many, but I want to give this quote from him as just one example:

I only use 420 Magazine to share 'awareness' besides in the local community. The latter might be ending soon. The book has been a concept for quite some time but helping others keeps taking all our time. We purposely stay away from Youtube, our own web page, etc. We have been tempted many times over money to sway our decisions but we have stayed our course. It becomes an easy decision when you understand how greed and power work hand in hand and concern for humans is secondary to them. Just have to wait for the doors to open when they are ready. We never lose site of our dream; a wellness center to help the needy.

No ego, not interested in making a buck off people... or using this for personal power gratification ... he and Mo just wanted to help others for no other motive than to see them happy and healthy as they can be. A lot of what he did for members here was either in PM's or offsite. So much went on in the background, so much healing was achieved.

Not in a position to start another grow right now since I'll be moving again shortly but at least my soil has some time to cook. However I did just complete a grow of Blue Dream and will be making more CCO this weekend and if it wasn't for Tim I'd probably still be eating all of the oil wandering around in a stupor :)

Not in a position to start another grow right now since I'll be moving again shortly but at least my soil has some time to cook. However I did just complete a grow of Blue Dream and will be making more CCO this weekend and if it wasn't for Tim I'd probably still be eating all of the oil wandering around in a stupor :)

I totally agree on wandering around in a stupor. I would have been completely lost on how to use it, what strains...yadda yadda.

Someone else may offer to grow a virtual plant for you budnoob. We would love to have you along on the memorial grow even if you aren't growing. :thumb:

The G14 didn't pop so I dug her up and she hasn't done anything so I stuck 2 more beans in the can.... These were the 2 I originally meant to pop anywho and grabbed the wrong ones...:)....:circle-of-love:
DSC039578.JPG
DSC039584.JPG

Tim's service now. RIP my mentor. Our dear friend.

:love::love::love::love::circle-of-love:Brother Tim:circle-of-love::love::love::love::love:

This thread is perfect and I can see you all loved him very much. I am crying again darn it. The only words I have right now is Thank You Tim for your compassion and guidance. Thank you MO for sharing Tim with us and for also being there for many of us. We are now all here for you.

Well... I just saw this after a comment from Dennise.

I did not know Tim but I did look into what he was up to due to his popularity and frequent nominations to MOTM. What I saw was a guy tirelessly helping others. For that

Rock On
:allgood:
Motoco
:cco:

As well. Unfortunately I did not have the pleasure to ask Tim MO my Noob questions, but the knowledge I received from his threads has definitely put my Medicine in Overdrive to help the ones in need. The patience & compassion of persons such as Tim are immeasurable. And this site for sure has many.:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom