Falstaffo’s World Of Green: DSS Sponsor Grow!

Couple shots to brighten the weekend.
Ultra violet nugs
20200115_193607.jpg
20200115_193659.jpg

Nice smoke this, has the fizzy flavour of refresher haze lol bit of a creeper!
20200115_161913.jpg

Lemon og nugs
20200114_175257.jpg

This is probably the best of both strength and flavour of the bunch, defo has a lemon punch through the dusky kush trait. Lovely smoke.

Just the sweet tooth to snap yet, will get that up soon lol

Got borrd yesterday, had a day off, and have been highly annoyed with the state of my freezer for a while, 3 grows worth of trim...
Decided to make some hash lol
20200117_152320.jpg
20200117_142241.jpg
20200117_213842.jpg
20200117_213928.jpg
20200117_213959.jpg

Attachments

• 20200115_193607.jpg
    20200115_193607.jpg
    702.5 KB · Views: 53
Couple shots to brighten the weekend.
Ultra violet nugs
20200115_193607.jpg
20200115_193659.jpg

Nice smoke this, has the fizzy flavour of refresher haze lol bit of a creeper!
20200115_161913.jpg

Lemon og nugs
20200114_175257.jpg

This is probably the best of both strength and flavour of the bunch, defo has a lemon punch through the dusky kush trait. Lovely smoke.

Just the sweet tooth to snap yet, will get that up soon lol

Got borrd yesterday, had a day off, and have been highly annoyed with the state of my freezer for a while, 3 grows worth of trim...
Decided to make some hash lol
20200117_152320.jpg
20200117_142241.jpg
20200117_213842.jpg
20200117_213928.jpg
20200117_213959.jpg
Your hash looks delicious.

How the hell did I miss this DSS grow wow killer harvest looks tasty good job.
Your hash looks delicious.

Ahh cheers pal, falstaffos world of green is not a busy place, but what we have is quality...
Quality followees with the best advice... lol im still learning my way around, feel free to sticl around though, this will become my main jrnl now.
And yeah the hash looks lush, yet to try, still drying it out some :lot-o-toke:

That Ultra violet nug is a beaut! And you certainly made good use of your downtime :cheesygrinsmiley:.
No excuses really lol needed to do something with it all for months, figured if i dont do it now before work really picks back up, i never will lol

Hey folks sorry been mia, had a short notice trip to turkey to see some family,forgot to mention before i left lol
Couple quick snaps , the purple trainwreck and ww are looking lush

Ww
20200206_202938.jpg
20200206_202952.jpg

Pt
20200206_202907.jpg
20200206_202919.jpg

And then the little potted clones are in there for almost a week now on 1212 too
20200206_203012.jpg

Pt left we right

The other girls in veg and the diesel auto all need tending
20200206_203055.jpg

But all looking fine, will do a proper update over wkend :) peace and love and weed whoooop

Attachments

• 20200206_203031.jpg
    20200206_203031.jpg
    696.4 KB · Views: 52
Everything looks great! Whoever took care of those while you were gone deserves a good deal of gratitude :cheesygrinsmiley:.
I make it as easy as possible, mix up the feeds, and leave instructions as to what goes where, simples lol funnily enough my first babysitter, a friend with 'experience' i came back to a near catastrophe, limbs wrapped arpund fans from lack of thirst and dropping hard, easy to say il avoid that help again lol
My new babysitter has done a swell job on 3 occasions now, and the cat too :) he gets well looked after though lol

Sorry no updates for a while, been super ill the past week along with my cat been hospitalized :(, the girls have been a bit neglected in my deteriorated state, just barely managing to water them, have had to skip the odd day here and there due to no energy and literally felt like dying, had a viral infection knocked me for 6.
Getting there though, think the big ones ready to come doen v.soon though, and the girls in veg taken over the tent lol they need flipping asaps. Hopefully il kick this shit illness this week and be able to get back to tending properly. Mehhh

Hope you (and the cat) get feeling better real soon!
Weeds will be weeds-a little neglect might actually be good for them :)

Thanks folks, turns out i have had pnuemonia, had chest xrays end of last week which confirmed, 2and a half weeks since i fell ill and finakky getting back to myself lol course of antibiotics, some strong painkillers and lots of rest...
Finally appetite is returning too.
Cat is home aswell though still poorly, but getting better too thankfully :)
As for the weeds, i chopped the white widow and purpletrainwreck last tuesday, theyre hanging up in the grow room, still nice and cold so theyre drying nice and slow, i transferred the veg gals across, so 2x critical purple kush, the big ww clone and the big pt clone, then had a period of about 3 days after that last week i was in so much pain and feeling so bad i couldnt manage get up let alone to go and water them, i havent got pics, but lets just say they were not happy at all lol

So the auto diesel just had a few leaves turn yellow, the small potted whitewidow and p.trainwreck clones were absolutely fine, but the big vegging gals, well the purple trainwreck had a couple of leaves start die off but otherwise was standing tall, the whitewidow had completely flopped, after a good 5 days of watering and attempting to support the limbs up she hasnt come back to life, i think il probably cull her, no point to keep going, if she was gonna come back to life she would have.
Both of the cpks had also flopped,One of them after a goooood feed came back up to life no probs, the other one maybe 2/3 came back to life, but some sections just wernt having it, so they got cut off now, so other than the ww and the now removed cpk sections, i think we are good, im able to water daily and tend them again lol

Was a bit funny aftee i moved them across, due to having not pruned or tended their growth,just dumping food in when i could after falling ill they had put a bit of a stretch on in areas and were not my usual nice squat neatly trained babes lol but im sure i can manage the height through stretch,
First time ive had to cull anything after just passing 1year from starting, so cant complain lol

Will start getting some pics again this week, now energy levels are picking back up, just been flying in and out as quick as poss when i have been able to lol

Guess i need to make a decision on some seeds this week too, veg tent just has the auto diesel in there now and will need to get next lot started, thinking a sunset sherbet, cali orange, and grandaddy purps maybe.
Ive decided im not gonna bother with autos for a while, the onyx auto cane out alright, about 4z, tastes and smokes alright, but they are just weak lol the gelato, bluecheese, onyx, all decent smokes, but all better when coctailed with a photo strain lol

So thats where we are at, hopefully il be around a bit more now we are coming back to health :))

Glad you're both feeling better, and most of your plants survived the drought!

Back
Top Bottom