Falstaffo's World Of Green: First Timer Goes Wild With Autos Photos Mainlines & Quantums!

What I do with autos

Run transition stage nutes for 1st 2 weeks ish, I see hairs poping, then switch to bloom

Autos are a bit different so not a huge deal when you switch

Looks pretty good so far

transition stage?
i am using ionic coco grow
and have the same bloom, so i think you mean start the bloom small with the grow and slowly flip the ratios until weaned off of grow?
i also have the ionic pk but scared to touch it lol

Lots of schedule for nutes have a transition stage, kinda adjusting the nutes into flowering stage

Not familiar with yer nutes, but not really meaning go less nutes
If they have no schedule then probably wait a week or so then switch to bloom nutes

mehh i followed no schedule, i read cults thread on the coco feed schedule, i know that was for photos rather than autos moreso, and yet i went from there lol starting small and building up, been all good so far. i rather try go from others experience than the guidelines lol i will go with my gut i think, and just flip em when i feel they want me to. bad way to do it? lol

lol... click on your name in the black bar at the top and go to signature. You can edit it there.
i tried but it never comes up properly, always with the url on full or with the stupid paragraph showing underneath :(

so now it just has the full url lol before ihad the journals name changed it just said ‘to begin’ in my sig lol

why is my signature like that and how do i bloody changeit :( keep trying but i duno how you guys do it lol andi read the tutorial it doesnt give me a url and text screen only edit lol grrr

I just ran a test link on my sig @falstaffo I think you are just one step away from the finished product!

Go to your profile/signatures, look in the box for your link, click on and hover over it you should get a popup that has icons representing open/edit/link....if you see that, click on the edit (middle button), should show you you have that link in the text box too, change that to just the name of your grow with no url tags, should do it. CHeers!:headbanger:

I just ran a test link on my sig @falstaffo I think you are just one step away from the finished product!

Go to your profile/signatures, look in the box for your link, click on and hover over it you should get a popup that has icons representing open/edit/link....if you see that, click on the edit (middle button), should show you you have that link in the text box too, change that to just the name of your grow with no url tags, should do it. CHeers!:headbanger:
whoop:goodjob::lot-o-toke: done lol

well last night this happened

another sleevesnap
twice on the critical now.
i mean wtf is it becoming my trend
lesson not learned
id rather it happen because i was being a little over zealous with some bending ranther than a sleevesnap
if it keeps happening i guess il change my name.
bloody stoners man:lot-o-toke:

just a couple of links to a couple of my recent threads. just because :ganjamon:

miracle of all miracles
somehow critical has fused her 98%detached limb and is springing back to life
F88B03B2-69E4-4A9B-B1EF-BB02F43510C4.jpeg
69107648-1810-48E8-B8CD-FE421DFEA175.jpeg

it popped the tape off itself
reminds me to find it

cheers to a speedy recovery!!!

switched the autos to full bloom nutes, 550ppm
1.8l rh1 10% runoff
3l rh2 less than 10% lol thirsty...
wanting double the amount, is that because i have stripped more off of rh1? who knows, i certainly do not :blunt:
6E57DD17-BA16-4927-AEDF-4D3FE52240A5.jpeg
B88B373A-C701-477D-A42C-6AB8652D41C8.jpeg

not sure how well i done it, but the stems are too stiff to bend anymore (no silica this round) and i guess the weight will be a burden when it starts packing on...
1E91FE52-7E08-4B1C-864F-D4F8C1FA6C55.jpeg

so i ran another 2l through the rh2, if any of you are caught up on my link above ‘something need changing?’ you will knowni questioned the colour differences.

so, tonight i decided to check ppm of runoff
ppm going in was 600, runoff was 700, so i put another 2l through until run off dropped to below 500, the run off on the rh1 was 340ish, ppm in 600,
for comparison, the critical ppm in was 450, runoff 96...?

so, what does this mean please
@Emilya
do i need to flush them the rh both through? wondering if there was some salt build up causing nute lockout in rhe rh2 to cause rhe yellower colour??

Back
Top Bottom