Falstaffo's World Of Green: First Timer Goes Wild With Autos Photos Mainlines & Quantums!

@Old Salt another ? if you dont mind.
so when the lights go off at 4pm tomorrow i plan to leave them off until 9pm the following evening, they will have 29hrs darkness, then their 12/12 will start, ? is, what should i do about feeding in that dark period, feed at normal time? no harm done to water in dark periods right?

Water them well before they enter the dark times, then leave them until the light is on again. Darkness interrupted during flowering is one cause of a plant switching to a hermie.

Water them well before they enter the dark times, then leave them until the light is on again. Darkness interrupted during flowering is one cause of a plant switching to a hermie.
ok makes sense
will do
ive already spent a bit of time trying to wrap the leds in the rad, humidifier and extension lol
think what il do then is extend the light on this afternoon by an extra 1-2hrs gives me time to get home and water before lights out then.
cheers

Just found this and I'm going to go ahead and pull up a seat. How's the wound that was duct taped? It will be fine. I've used it many a times when training too hard when the limbs are already stiff. Split the middles, or snap a branch that didn't really want to cooperate at bending over, or just trying to sinch down the ties tighter and tighter until "SNAAAP!" It happens for sure. Tape that sucker up and it will heal! These damn plants are pretty amazing!

Just found this and I'm going to go ahead and pull up a seat. How's the wound that was duct taped? It will be fine. I've used it many a times when training too hard when the limbs are already stiff. Split the middles, or snap a branch that didn't really want to cooperate at bending over, or just trying to sinch down the ties tighter and tighter until "SNAAAP!" It happens for sure. Tape that sucker up and it will heal! These damn plants are pretty amazing!
56A4F4A8-A506-4169-9373-96F61A15C75B.jpeg

this was 2 maybe 3 days ago, it wont close up nowno way, but is sealing up inside all good, ihad planned to uppot this plant, but with allthe stresses already of snapped limbs and heavy manifolding i decided to notbother this time, i think its healed enough to switch to flower, gonna beanother week or so i guess before it starts concentrating onthat.

they are really amazing for sure lol
love em

Looking good falstaffo.
That split healed up good. It will never close but it did heal well. Looking back I like the sacrifice you made by giving your shower to a plant in need. lol. Brilliant!

:passitleft:
haha cheers @Greenlizard just sat on my parents porch smoking a lemon kush whilst on my daily shower visit as we speak lol
i couldnt risk them catching alight, and they were long past being able to have supercropping or tying down anymore so had to be done. wasnt gonna start cutting the tops off lol

yeah quite pleased with how critical healed, said it before il say it again,
critical by name critical by nature lol
shes a good one, lets hope she is a she...

having read various articles and threads, i have a sneaking suspicion that gas1 may be a boy. it has always been the faster and more vigorous grower.

havent posted here yet actually but they allhad a mass defol, the 2 gas more than the critical
i perhaps should have done in stages, got carried away a little maybe but theyre fine for it a couple days later lol
these were at the time.
none of critical
will get pics before i shit down lights today. extended a couple hours so i can get home and water before 24hrs dark
gas1
B95B06D4-8D5D-4F6B-8332-C087959C33AF.jpeg

gas2
A45F02D9-65D5-4033-9521-144F7DABE058.jpeg

56A4F4A8-A506-4169-9373-96F61A15C75B.jpeg

this was 2 maybe 3 days ago, it wont close up nowno way, but is sealing up inside all good, ihad planned to uppot this plant, but with allthe stresses already of snapped limbs and heavy manifolding i decided to notbother this time, i think its healed enough to switch to flower, gonna beanother week or so i guess before it starts concentrating onthat.

they are really amazing for sure lol
love em
Nice work! She'll be fine. It will slowly heal that wound with some hard scar tissue. But it get strong. Just stop bending it for awhile. Lol! Go easy on dem girls for a bit! Lol! Just kidding...

:thumb:

i set out to tyy and keep them as low as poss, gas2 is perfect, gas1 got a bit lanky still even before transplant, hence my male suspicion lol
and the critical has more sativa in anyway so is a bit taller naturally, hoping it doesnt decide to pull a royalhaze and royallystretch on me lol

D405A5BB-F50D-4891-A392-CBDCFE5F178F.jpeg

1 full day under 12/12
would this be day 1 of flower or is that technically when they start to ‘flower’?
lets say 12/12 day 1
i go away saturday, tomorrow i will try and lower the canopy on the critical a little, havent touched it since its defol,
gas 1
7D2F4753-1F86-4F31-B965-C585A5BA92CD.jpeg

gas 2
1D4CDAAB-ED65-4F6B-B955-E77797F2796E.jpeg
EBFC441C-B99B-46D9-9DD5-E9C7AF89CB74.jpeg

i think this ones prettyyyyyy

critical
16CA92C7-27A4-4588-ABC8-2AB2CEA40CED.jpeg

obviously have started bloom nutes, currently transitioning with the grow, weening one in for the other out.

C95CCA9E-6E56-4D22-BD12-A865765439E0.jpeg
690D7373-81DC-409B-B146-5046610BD268.jpeg

the royal haze damn things are still getting taller. the tallest tops are above my head wtf
and rh2 has sprouted these 3finger wierdos, i suspect in stress reaction from me removing other stuffs ?? please clarify someone lol
looks like the hairs are turning orange faster in some areas than others, but are still to fatten up
2A4CF7FB-358C-44D6-8C74-1008323BD1CA.jpeg
F2109628-F6AE-4FA8-A078-0B3F70809EFB.jpeg
1E4BFFA4-FE11-4E98-8BC6-6BDE485FD66C.jpeg

73387A54-CDBE-4558-B649-8B750DB0C9F0.jpeg
8854868E-4317-4155-BCA7-7CBA87568721.jpeg

@Old Salt hi what do you think could cause this? heat? has been a little warm in there, rh is 45-55
underwatering and drying out too much in the coco? not enough nutes? not enough light? its only underneath atm buti dont want it to climb up theough the canopy more.

They aren't hurting anything as long as it isn't moist under there and creating a mold/mildew threat... as long as you have good air movement it is best to just let them dry up and fall off so the plant can get all of the goodness out of them before they drop. This of course is predicated on the fact that the problem isn't spreading upwards along the trunk... random leaves here and there are sloughed off for multiple reasons... but usually that the leaf is blocking an active bud site or simply doesnt get enough light to do anything worthwhile. I just jumped in here though, and I still wanted to see what @Old Salt had to say about this so that I could be sure it wasnt a nutrition problem that is spreading upward from the bottom up. If I don't trim most of the undergrowth off under the canopy before going into flower, I see a lot of this random die off, and it isn't too worrisome knowing that the plant is simply cleaning up.

I agree with @Emilya, the plant is using its lower leaves to fuel flower growth. Let them fall off naturally, and clean them off the top of your coco to keep mold at bay.

thanks you two
i suspected it may be the case
well i am off on holiday in 2 hours so wont see them for a week eeeek
have about 100l of food mixed up for my friend to sort them through the week lol may be enough may not
just hope i dont come back to any horrors
should be ok he has some experience a bit lol

missing my littluns :(
3 days to go
my friend sounds like has been coping, had an issue whereby he dropped the ph wayyyyy to much on one mix lol toldhim to leave that one a couple days to the side, seeif ph rises up, if not bin it lol
will be i teresting to see how they look when i get back lol

Back
Top Bottom