Falstaffo's World Of Green, The 2nd Coming, Photos, Autos, Quantums & Quadlines!

is it ok to just add a little calmag at this stage? i figure they dont need nutes just yet
Week and a half is a long time.
yep, should i bin those? 1 was the seedsman alaskan have 2 00seeds bubblegum but one was started on weekend, and the 2 2f2v not going either.

just a 100w led 6000k floodlight atm about 8” away, they have had clear cups over the top bt now the leaves too wide ive removed lol
i guess on the weekend il give them the 3500k 240w qb288 and chuck the flood lights over the auto freaks i got going. was hoping to get away with a little longer lol

nor me lol shit bags.
well the alaskan were free, the 5 bubblegum pack came with 6 seeds. i duno which is the older or the newer of the 2 used so far so they can both stay a while lol.
ok so the rest of my seeds are currently in the fridge in their original packs or baggies wrapped in paper towel inside the card flipbox that came from seedsman inside more paper and a plastic bag. i read on here a few places thats best? my freezer isnt ice free so wasnt sure about in there.
so any tips before i try some more? i hear about scuffing the shell or some such

You can scuff them but if they’re newer seeds you shouldn’t need to. Take a pill bottle and slide sandpaper into the bottle then shake your seeds gently to scuff them up.

well well well
89C2BC66-1D88-4A51-B587-35A2A998EA26.jpeg

a 2fast2vast auto has popped!!

827E9BB8-36A5-4BB5-975F-618F5A83ED49.jpeg

as has a barneys cheese auto..
both had about 1.5cm taps, have gone ahead and got them in their finishing 10l pots. not gonna bother with the plastic bottles.

also, i popped a bagseed in a pot i found 2 days ago now, transferes to a rootriot last night, and after a gentle peek this mornig i think its splitting already, will give it another day then get a cup ready. might attempt to root a clone of it to check for sex before flip. looks like a girl to me though....!!!?!?!???!!!!
:D:rolleyes::D

if so, i may have my set, 3 photos 2 autos.
maybe the last cheese will pop; the last 2f2v ive binned. will give the last ap and bb a couple more days.. if nothing they go too.

0DDAF175-7592-4AB3-B7C2-B39B71A27B03.jpeg
0F0F3914-A032-488F-BB10-3341FD7902B8.jpeg

i think there will be a bit of popcorn down below but there is loads of penetration from the qb through her. my still learning and scared to cut stuff off too much lol ive left some of what peeps call suckers cuz of that.. but have just left the top couple of buds on those and picked the lowers off before they got started lol
the other 2 are gas, all bag seeds

they most certainly are, i love that ive been able to actually watch them grow now, understand the processes and changes from seed into the beautiful flower ive held so dear for so long!!
can literally NOT wait to try my first home produce lol

Back
Top Bottom