Family Jewels - 1000W Nursery - 12000W Flower & Veg

Blueballavngr

So starting to get my **** together and this will be my first journal.

Strains:
Atomic nl
Og kush
Luke skywalker
White widow
Incredible Hulk
Royal queen critical

Lights in flower
20x600
10 dual outlet ballist
4 fans
80 man hours
2 control boxes
A lot of hardware and panda film

Nursery
Future mother plants and cloning
1x1000 w hps cool tube
Rocking chair
In out exhaust
Duct tape clone boxes

Soil
Can't tell you, 100% organic
Nutrients
Family tea recipe 100% organic
Sorry it was a condition of the journal

And here are photos to bring u up to speed
image11997.jpg
image11996.jpg
image11995.jpg
image11994.jpg
image11958.jpg
image11957.jpg
image11956.jpg
image11955.jpg
image11954.jpg
image11953.jpg
image11895.jpg
image11763.jpg
image11893.jpg
image11896.jpg
image11894.jpg
image11921.jpg
image11919.jpg

Last two r future flowering
Ps I have a full patient card (30 plants) and am also prescribed (+6)
So this is legal.
All old photos r post transplant the first couple r up to date
Seeds r coming for the og kush, hulk , and critical and will be updated soon

re: Family Jewels - 1000W Nursery - 12000W Flower & Veg

After 24 hours they love the hot soil, mix of a year old super compost. Glad to see they also like the upgraded lights. They were living under 400 hps + 400 mh. I thought the bigger spectrum would help but every leaf is perked and stretching. I don't think I will ever go back to small pots these 15 g just look appropriate. No signs of Miiss handled roots as these girls look great for transplanting so recently. The flower room is almost complete and will be plugging in clones for a quick harvest. These girls will be getting a lot of company soon with all those seedlings. Best of each will hang with these mothers for a very long time.
Hi and low of new room is 71.2-78.6
Rh= 62%
The exhaust is a little stronger than the intake but I'm fine with that.
Well for my huge list of followers lol this is chef signing out
image12020.jpg

Ps sorry that it's sideways

Subscribed. Can you please use a photograph editor before up loading your photographs to correct the photographs orientation?

There is a new section in this post that may help you to rotate your photographs before uploading

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Big room finally complete today!!!!!!! So that is being sulfer smoked out to prevent future bug problems(had major mite issues in the past). Went to water the girls today and noticed the leaves are a bit more vibrant then the last time I saw them. The tea was normal last time, I'm wondering if the hot soil mix is to hot for the recent transplants. They perked up a lot since the switch to the 1000 hps and the transplant so hopefully they go back to rapid growth soon. Seems like they r going through stages of rapid growth and dormant, maybe it's a switch between roots searching and depleting and growth and dormancy? Anyway the 20 og kush came today so I gotta get a labeler tomorrow and build a larger chamber for the new girls. This plastic drawer and tape and a most bottle x2 a day has done wonders on these clones Thursday will be 8 days so can't wait to check the roots might have to be patient and give them a bit extra time. Anyway here r some pics of the leaves I mentioned then over view and my ghetto clone box
image12095.jpg
image12097.jpg
image12094.jpg
image12093.jpg

Red team go red team go. All seeds r in. Some will go to mom and dad cause these little guys will put me at my limit when they reach 12". But since they r family I'm allowed to tag them as my parents and hold at this location. They won't stay for too long as I won't have the room. Thinking about a shelf unit or something like an exaggerated two step staircase that I can put to maximize space maybe another room idk but I gotta figure out something cause in 6 weeks it's gonna be crazy. Clones r taking longer than I thought for the flower room so hopefully they can be plugged in and harvested by the time these seeds r mature enough to go right in. Getting this timing done will be difficult with so many strains. I did end up a couple suprize seeds that were unlabeled among with some auto cheese and fem fruit punch among some others. I'm just going to keep the autos under the same light as the mothers as it won't make a difference with the amount in the other room. Well here's photo update time woohoo
image12154.jpg
image12157.jpg
image12156.jpg
image12155.jpg

Considering fluxing for these seedlings, I noticed light antics wonderful work but also noticed the timeline in veg which was over 3 months veg on at 12" clones. His yields were anything but under par and would provide many more sites for clones. This could be the ticket for my mothers and timing. Trying this technique would be a great new experience and if I loose one I will still be at my limit. Any other techniques I should try as I am comfortable with my feeding schedule and medium? Can't wait to here anything anyone else has been interested in but not tried yet!

So I realize I can't get as much help without u guys knowing what I'm using as multiple people r depending on this crop for medi purposes this is what's in stuff and what's going on. Seeds r sprouting but I will give pics tonight. There is little whit hairs at the base of seeds that after research I'm not sure if it's mycorhizzae and the web of life latching on to these girls or mold. I found pics online but not in this forum and it found the replies going both ways of harmful and helpful mold and claims of first roots. I decided not to mess with it and let nature take it's course but put holes in humidity dome just in case.
The soil is a year old compost of lama manure a couple bushels of rotten bait bad guana bird guana Alaskan humic top soil seaweed additional mycorhiZae ash vermiculite perlite that was made last year the cooked for a year with additional clean compost
The brew
Is worm castings bat guana dessert and cave (10-1-1), (2-8-5) and castings are (1-0-0) I also add molasses and kangaroot by ff. and a super thrive for trace minerals. seedlings got promix and my soil 3:1 so I wouldn't burn the little girls.
I know it's hard to help without pics but I will make sure they be on tonight. I usually deal with clones but this peach fuZZ CONCERNS me cause it is only at soil level on the stem and not the soil itself. It is also on 4 other sprouts have any of u guys/gals experienced this with new seedlings?
Rm h is spiking between 60-80 so I have been changing dehumidifier more often and lowered it from 65 to 50. And room temps went from 70s to high of 81 and a low of 70.4
Ps cat attacked them and ate about 10 leaves so she is on probation and not allowed on that floor of the house anymore. Little turd ball!

I do not believe that the white mould growing or fungus on the stem of your seedling may be helpful, in most cases mould or fungus growing on a seedling may cause damp off and kill the seedling. I would use a spray of 5-10 millilitres per gallon of 3% hydrogen peroxide and spray the seedlings stem. By moistening the membrane on the seedlings cotyledon leaf you can remove the membrane with tweezers.

White mold gone, thank kj. Onto another problem....just fn great. Well got tiny white eggs on the bottom of my current mothers leaves. I spray sns 217 every other Sunday. There isn't any webs and my parents battled these little bastards so I use this stuff as a precaution. So not sure if I caught just in time or am gonna hate life in the next 2 weeks. Time will tell might have to sulfer the room I hate that stuff smells....well.....like sulfer

Ps the mothers r getting big and they r In 15 gal pots idk if giving them a good shower is an option. I wish there was a flea collar that u could zip tie on every couple nodes, but for mites. They got super soaked with sns tonight. Ahhhh well time for sleep

Im Subbed Man, looks like you got your hands full, lots of nice strains there, a lot of light power and legal permission, seems you got the perfect formula for amazing harvest.

Keep it up broda

:thumb:

Forgot to mention those clones on the table, are strawberry cough, strawberry kush, mother of berry (m.o.b.), and lemon skunk, i traded some cuttings of atomic and ww for these prospects. I wasn't really looking for skunk strains but I guess having different strains that I haven't worked with is good experience. Also I'm wondering if some are miss labeled which really sucks. Or they r same strain of different mothers with opposite phenotypes cause some lemon skunk are heavy indica while others r clearly sativa strong.mm mmmmm the sativa is strong with u young knuks.

Back
Top Bottom