Family Jewels - 1000W Nursery - 12000W Flower & Veg

re: Family Jewels - 1000W Nursery - 12000W Flower & Veg

Ive seen those "water cool tubes" before just never in action:)

I had read something a while back...prolly a couple years....about those lights but people were so concerned with loss of lumens that i didnt see them go anywhere. the talk was the fact that you loose lumens going through the first peice of glass, then loose lumens going through the water then one more time through the outer peice of glass.
Buuutttt one thing i can say is if you are reducing heat by 96% :yikes: then obviously you ave to be willing to give and take here...

would be real cool to get a lumens or footcandles measurement tool and see how many lumens are lost or possibly not lost with the water added to the cool tube vs not?!?!?!

The plants in the nursery look real nice green and healthy :high-five: im excited to see this flower room rocking:theband:

Glad to hear the problem solver has helped more people:):)

Keep it green, looking forward to your next picture update:peace:

The big flower room had clones clipped today, light change happens this weekend then it's magic time!!! The smaller flower room will be staggered behind by 2 weeks. There is a couple unsexed plants in there, mostly skunk haze, it's actually a really nice looking plant. I have never grown skunk before this round. Idk why, I guess I thought of it as a strain from my parents generation.....a lot like the Thai sticks they still talk about lol. The dime bag cost a quarter if it was that Thai lol. I guess I'll have to find some original Thai, I'm assuming it's a sativa. Besides the extra 2-4 weeks idk why u don't see more sativa journals, maybe I just haven't looked for it. If caregiving makes me a millionaire, I'll give those tubes a go, but I'm just happy helping people and making enough to be comfortable. But a couch and a bowl pack does that so u can imagine my standards lol. Well picks tomorrow if I get up early enough before work otherwise Thursday night. I can't get the videos from my phone to upload to the site, and pics take forever as I have an iPhone and u can only do 1 at a time. Idk why?

36 hrs of dark now made the switch so flower officially starts one hour ago.
image13487.jpg
image13484.jpg
image13481.jpg
image13486.jpg
image13483.jpg
image13485.jpg
image13482.jpg

well holy cow let the show begin around here!!!!!

Looks freaking great B!!!!!

This is going be an awesome grow to watch...best of luck with the flowering! +REP

Yup top fed a quart-1/2 g a day per plant. The temps are high and humidity low. Top two inches of soil are dry by lights out every day. It works out I'm up at 7 feed and start another tea then go do my morning stuff and go to work. I get home by 9-10 and do a check and repeat. I break a lot of the rules that I was told not to do when I first started. But these girls are flourishing. I use well water and am pretty sure the water is plenty mineral rich . Plus when u mix the soil it shimmers from all the minerals In it. I think that soil is closer to high brix soil Then I think. But the tea is down to just basic worm tea now I stopped with the guanos and humic acid. They r plenty healthy and I don't want to mess with additions too much more as it hurt 2 of my mothers in the nursery. I think the soil is rich enough to finish with only tea. Well hopefully less then 60 days in the big room for first harvest in there.
I found out why only half the clones survived in the cloner, all but 2 misters were clogged so only 1/3 of them were getting water. Maybe that's why they took 10-12 days to root.

So went to water the nursery today and found these little guys in one of the plants. I'm no expert but I'm gonna say it's not a good thing and turn the dehumidifier back on, scrape soil add new and possibly finish this plant outside if they re sprout. This is a first!
image13634.jpg

After a little research it basically means a couple things, one turn ur dehumidifier back on, humidity is way to hi, especially since I just made the switch too flower in the nursery room as well as the big, next good quality soil and beneficial life, third cut back on watering for a few days and if and when u remove cover the head when plucking so you don't release spores. So not as bad as I thought but I'm gonna clean the walls floors pots and drip trays. So much to learn..... When I eventually move and take down this room; there will be rows of troughs built with a gravity drainage system and a hose with a pump for watering. Lugging 15g pots around to clean is for the birds.

That looks like a lot of work there :morenutes: :morenutes: but definitely looks really nice :welldone: keeping them all nice and healthy

How is your mushroom situation going??

They r gone for now I was short soil and two pots have fox farms happy frog in the nursery. I actually found the shrooms In those two pots only. But I ended up switching my nursery into a smaller flower room. Holds 16 4-5ft bushes and built a second nursery taking 4-6 clones of each mother. So I don't think 1 generation of clone will degrade the line, plus I want to add another 10 strains after harvest. Some high cbd and some cannabis cup winners and old school strains. Anyway I digress plants r doin good, soil clones look like ass, but the 60 clones in the clonex are doin good and starting to root. A lot of transplanting and cooking soil in the next couple weeks. Happy growing guys I need some Chinese food

My current high CBD strains are AK47x Alaskan Thunder, Blueberry and Hindu Kush. I have also enjoyed Shiskaberry or “Kish”. Three of my favourite high THC strains are AK48, Cheese and White Widow.

here is my short list for High CBD cannabis seeds with high THC that I would purchase

Medicann Blue Blood THC 15%-20% CBD 10%
Medicann Cali Jack THC 15%-20% CBD 4%
Royal Queen Seeds' Royal Highness THC 14% CBD 12%
Royal Queen Seeds' Royal Medic THC 10% CBD 12%

https://www.royalqueenseeds.com medical-cannabis-seeds royal highness
https://www.royalqueenseeds.com medical-cannabis-seeds royal medic

I would also purchase

G13 Labs Seeds - Pineapple Express, Ken Estes Original Grand Daddy Purple

https://www.cannabis-bud-beans.com g13 labs seeds pineapple express

https://www.cannabis-bud-beans.com Kush Grand Daddy Purp regular

Here is the original white widow by Shantibaba

https://www.cannabis-bud-beans.com MR Nice Seeds Black Widow

Thanks the recommendations I have been following cbd crews strains and hadn't looked at those strains yet. I do want to have a buffet including land races, pure sativa & indica, high cbd and thc and many hybrids including some purps and flavors. I have a wish list on attitude seeds that pushes 300 just in pick and mix singles lol.

Good morning Vietnam. Last thing I watched last night. Anyway flower update of big room, and nursery that's now into flower. Forgot to pics of the veg rooms. Girls are sexed, no nuts, and have started to stretch. Especially in the nursery. I don't want to move those girls but I might have to put them in the big room, they r to the point were I can't walk through them and have to crawl to feed them. Then I could open up the small nursery and small flower into a big veg and use the 2nd nursery as just cloning. Mo plants mo problemS. Well still sorting it out. 4 rooms is optimal in my opinion for a perpetual harvest every month. It can be done with 3 tho if all plants finish at 8 weeks. But that's never the case with so many strains.
image13772.jpg
image13690.jpg
image13762.jpg
image13770.jpg
image13775.jpg

Both flowering rooms are well on there way. I will post pics Sunday. It's a pretty nice site and I think it will be the best quality yet! All leaves are standing 45 degrees + up. The little cheese auto I got as a free seed is doing great. Idk if I will get a batch of autos but the smells and look of these flowers r definitely worth mention. Never would have ordered a cheese or thought about it if it wasn't for herbies freebie. I will definitely do a strain review on this strain. In my neck of the woods skunks and cheese just aren't mentioned here nor an interest for them, but I'm definitely going to reintroduce them to the area. The cheese smells like the zest of ugly fruit (Lemon lime), coriander and earthy under notes with a definite funk about it. It's a good funk tho like that of microbrew beers that come from wild rice yeast. It looked like a crappy popcorn bud plant at first but, at week four of sexing it's starting to really fill in from stalk to base of leaves. Resin leaves are still mostly clear And covered from base to tip. very thick hairs that resemble the freak roots people show off with new products, you know the ones, "7 days massive roots from cut". I just wanted to get this on paper while fresh on the mind because if something happens durring I don't want to forget it at it's glory. Well have a good weekend guys!

The last pic is mother of berry. Super stretchy! So I have clones that r getting lst and a lot of pinching and FIM techniques. This plant smells amazing! It's growing traits r awful but has amazing flower characteristics. Definitely going to have to breed her with a cheese. She needs a bit more yield capabilities but once again it makes the rm smell of fruity pebbles and kiefer lime leaves and obviously berry. It can support the top colas and lays on everything around it like fat cow. Well thanks for checking out my grow later fellow growers, I'm going to go year it up on battlefield 4 oh yea

The majority of this morning was spent tieing up buds. Got a few bent branches when I checked this morning.
They are up to a gallon of juice a day. Hopefully they r storing some of that water weight. Seems like a lot but they have good drainage and seem to soak up as much as they can. Growing this many strains is becoming more and more of a challenge. They All have different needs and tolerances. I think there will be some cut backs or just keep a mother of each and do a run of each mother and sell clones or something.

Looks great in the jungle! great job with the lot +REP

its gonna be a great day come harvest in there!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom