Fan leaf sprouting pistils

Ricky11

Hey there guys,
Was just admiring my girl and pruning a few lower damaged leaves and noticed this peculiarity.
I'm pretty new to growing but even my quick google attempt pulled up nothing.

This is just a regular fan leave away from nodes and it has sprouted what are definitely pistils.

I guess I'm happy that she just wants to pollinate so bad she will bud everywhere, but is it normal?

And can I perhaps cut this leaf off and make a clone perhaps?
I'm way out of my depth in cloning or anything like that but I'm willing to give it a try, that's how we learn right?

Attachments

• 20200131_175823.jpg
    20200131_175823.jpg
    664.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 20200131_175816.jpg
    20200131_175816.jpg
    634 KB · Views: 65
  • 20200131_175804.jpg
    20200131_175804.jpg
    792.9 KB · Views: 66
That sometimes but rarely happens - enjoy :thumb:
Don't take a leaf as a clone, just grow it and see how much bud it'll give you. Give it light and love :circle-of-love:

Hey there guys,
Was just admiring my girl and pruning a few lower damaged leaves and noticed this peculiarity.
I'm pretty new to growing but even my quick google attempt pulled up nothing.

This is just a regular fan leave away from nodes and it has sprouted what are definitely pistils.

I guess I'm happy that she just wants to pollinate so bad she will bud everywhere, but is it normal?

And can I perhaps cut this leaf off and make a clone perhaps?
I'm way out of my depth in cloning or anything like that but I'm willing to give it a try, that's how we learn right?

Hey @Ricky11 ,

I've seen this a few times now and the buds don't get very big - it's just an interesting anomaly to watch develop over time.
Sure - dry it, cure it and enjoy :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom