Fan Leaves Dying, 1st Grow in flowering

bswagger8

So I have been growing a plant from a seed i found in a bag. Its been under the 12/12 light cycle since about christmas. When would be a good time to harvest. The lower fan leaves are dying and looking weak, while the leaves with bud all look good. It doesn't look like a ton of yield since its my first grow and started as a fun thing. But i want to reap the benefits of it and want the best. So any help needed. The plant is about 2 1/2 feet tall. I have no idea if it is an indica or sativa, considering it was a seed from a bag. Any help would be needed.

:yummy:

alright sounds good. I mean not to sound like such an idiot. I did my research just want to get this correct. You say there are many other ways, how can i train it so it is bushier during veg so i have more leaves and bud sights.

But as far as my current plant, If i attach pictures can you guys get an idea of how soon I should harvest?

also im thinking about starting a few more seeds, any help with a list of things i need right now to get it started healthy. good soil, nutes, etc. I already have leftover perlite from last grow as well as pots, but i want this grow to be more sucessful than the last considering the last one has had some stress during its growth process and what not. Also this was my first grow. But many of the ingredients i have looked for are either impossible to find or do not exist. In the real world, namely california, where can i find the appropriate ingredients for my grow, inexpensive preferably and able to find at common stores such as lowes, home depot, garden stores or what not.

alright sounds good. I mean not to sound like such an idiot. I did my research just want to get this correct. You say there are many other ways, how can i train it so it is bushier during veg so i have more leaves and bud sights.

But as far as my current plant, If i attach pictures can you guys get an idea of how soon I should harvest?

There are many techniques people use to make their plant bushier or increase yields. Supper cropping, LST, FIM are just a few ways. Here is a video to show you topping and a image to show you the difference between FIM and topping. Personally I like the FIM(Fuck I missed) Technique because it doesn't involve me chopping my plant in half.

YouTube - Urban Grower 44 Topping Cannabis Plants
492553582-57386training9.jpg

People can go on and on and on about training and growing. If you want to be a little bit more proactive, you can search this site for the topic that you are interested in. If you don't know how to make your girls a little bushier, I highly recommend reading this:

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Back
Top Bottom