Fan leaves dying rapidly - before flowering has started

GoldenGlow

IMG_265615.jpg
IMG_267517.jpg
IMG_267920.jpg

Hi guys, getting a bit worried here, I'm growing outdoors, keeping it fairly simple, nice rich, airy soil, plant had been growing really well, 8 weeks of vegetive growth, just having first signs of flowering, but fan leaves dying rapidly now. Haven't done anything differently, so I'm really lost as to whats happening. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance..

Actually I have a meter but not sure how accurate it is as its a bit old, its saying 7ph in the soil. I watered it earlier so run off is all gone.

The soil was a ready made mix, with different manures etc, its quite strong smelling, so I guess its full of power. I've just been adding a dash of worm juice to the watering can. Today I added some potash liquid as its just starting to show some signs of flowering.

Damn its a hungry plant! So worm juice isn't enough, what would you recommend? Also the pot is 3 gallon size. I did the LST with the plant, its grown well, bigger than expected so maybe its size is consuming more nutrients than last time, cos I grew under similar conditions without this issue..

Ok, so hopefully its doing just that, drawing the energy. Was just worried at the pace of dying leaves, hoping it wouldn't keep spreading.. Also on second close up pic of dying leaf, there is a strange dotted pattern, wondered if that might mean anything?

Back
Top Bottom