Fan leaves falling off!

UntamedFox

HELP!

I had a very nice, healthy grow going, then i had to move my plants to an outside shed due to flowering and the smell stinking up the house. I've made sure pests are not a problem, but the temperature seems to be killing me. the temp has reached upwards of 100F and is usually around 80. I have two fans circulating air in the grow closet. The major fan leaves of the lower branches are just falling off now and dying. The stems seem fine, and the upper fan leaves are begining to wilt a little bit. also, the little fan leaves on the bottom branches have begun to fall off as well.... :( The pH, water, and nutrient levels are fine and should not be the problem. I cannot do anything for the heat, unfortunately. I wish I had some pix to show you guys, but the fact that the lower fan leaves are just falling off and wilting seems to tell me that there is too much heat or that the light isn't penetrating down to the lower leaves, or a combination of the two. I just want to hear a conformation if this is actually what might be happening from a more experienced grower!! also, by the lower fan leaves falling off, will that have a severe negative impact on the grow, or only a slight one???:thanks:

Re: Fan leaves falling off!!!

thanks, i was thinking that the plant was probably cannabalizing the leaves to get more energy and to spend less.

:peace:Ok. I got the same problem X 2. THe temps are between 93 and 110. It is so F******** hot in my country these days- i really dont know wot to do and i think i dont have any choise...:peace:

i know what you mean

To all who are having problems with temperatures rising. I have two words for you EXHAUST FAN. At this point exhaust fans are more important that circulation. Get good exhaust and intake set up. Then have some OSCILLATING fans setup for circulation. Exhaust fan should be situated somewhere near the ceiling.

Post pics of ur plants so u may be better served by more experienced growers.

Back
Top Bottom