Fan mounting

Wayne1967

Evening. Any ideas on mounting/suspending an oscillating fan inside a tent without setting it on a platform? Was thinking maybe upside down from the ceiling but can't figure out how to hang it. Thanks

Suspend it upside down with bunjy/elasticated rope round the fan base. Attach to tent tubing away from the side to allow movement when it occilates. i have a room i just put cup hooks in the ceiling to hold the rope and power cable. ( i purchased some electrical cable and rewired to the lenth i wanted, or use exstension leads.) regards

Suspend it upside down with bunjy/elasticated rope round the fan base. Attach to tent tubing away from the side to allow movement when it occilates. i have a room i just put cup hooks in the ceiling to hold the rope and power cable. ( i purchased some electrical cable and rewired to the lenth i wanted, or use exstension leads.) regards

Thanks. Don't happen to have a picture do you?

Ok thanks. That’s simple enough. Found one of my seedlings laying over today I guess the fan even on low was too much sitting conventionally. I might try putting some tape on the back of the shroud to restrict the air flow a little more.

Back
Top Bottom