Fancy Star Oh Ya!

Haha420

Strain (Name): Fancy Star
Price: $15 gram
Taste: a really smooth earthy tone to it, very nice
High: a really in your head and giggly kind of high, but you can still maintain when you need to and still function (but a lot of fun for walking in a park)
Appearance: not fluffy but not dense buds, pretty crystals all over everything,orange hairs all over
Texture (Dense/Airy/etc...): like i said, not dense or fluffy instead more of a "full" bud for a sativa
Smell: Great earthy tones and almost a hint of something fruity
Overall: 9/10 for sure :Rasta:
Additional Comments: burns great in bongs and in my bubbler, hits are very smooth and not hard to hold at all, the high just carries you away (like i am right now listening to john browns body haha) i would definetly reccomend this strain for a good afternoon

i love trying all these different strains available its fun!

HAHA420 said:
i love trying all these different strains available its fun!

Yeah, Mr Haha.. I agree. I try 2 or 3 strains per week.. some I repeat. Depends what's freshest. But I do the same edible all the time.. "Decadence", available at BPCC on Telegraph.. the best I've found..

But then again Mr Lizzzard has some new 6X cookies out that are supposed to be increible medibles too! When I visit the clubs down south I'll test them.

Hey Mr. P! Yep i am still trying to find some reliable edibles in the city. Edibles are so convenient for when i dont have the time or means to smoke. I still havent really been to too many clubs but the ones closest to me are pretty chill as far as i am concerned, lots of great buds of all kinds even hash and KIF and oils ect. but no really reliable edibles. I really should go check out some more clubs and browse selections and all but i never have time hehe

Back
Top Bottom