Fanleaf's 1st Grams Per Watt Grow Under The 25 Cree COBS

I have grown the "Money Maker" strain before, I'll be watching how it does under your COBs. I have also crossed it with "Ultimate Purple" to see how that does.

Money Maker is one of my friends favorite strains and I think you will like it.

I too am planning to build a COB set up for a 5x5 area so I'll be following this grow closely. Thanks fanleaf.
Ive never grown it. How did it grow for you? What type of light?

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ive never grown it. How did it grow for you? What type of light?

This was a few seasons back. I mix my own soil and use no nutes. I started the seeds under 23w CFL and vegged under a 250w (1000w equivalent) CFL and then bought a MarsII 1200 just before switching to flower. The Money Maker was a compact plant that needed extra support to carry the weight of her buds and was the stickiest, most resinous plant I had grown. If I happened to lean into it it literally pulled my hair out. The clones of the originals I grew were very productive under LED start to finish and I think they will love your cobs. Keep them well supported as they seemed a little brittle to me.

Today we welcome 3.5 more seedlings to the world. I say 3.5 because 1 looks like it may be a bit deformed at this point. Sometimes in the long run those end up being the best ones in a batch.
420-magazine-mobile1669877450.jpg
420-magazine-mobile821419472.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1169267516.jpg

After most of the day I'm becoming more and more worried about the deformed Little Dream Machine. It doesn't look right at all and it's very very stiff. I tried to moisten it a little bit to see if it would loosen up and act like it wants to start growing but I'm just not sure. I have no doubt if I lost it I could fill my grow space entirely with just three and training but I would really like to go for 4 plants. I really know I could absolutely fill it with two plants if I really wanted but I want to do two of each strain. That being said just in case the little a-hole doesn't come around and start growing I'm going to go ahead and germinate another Dream machine seed right now.
420-magazine-mobile86629105.jpg

What drivers are you using and how many ?
thanks
Depends on if I need to run the whole array. With this 25 chip array Im running 4 of the hlg-320h-c2100b's and 3 of the hlg-240h-c2100's. My whole array turned on is adjustable from 30 watts to 2000 watts.

Everything is about to speed up guys. The 3.5 seedlings are coming along. Its a shame the one I consider to be a half of a seedling still looks funky. Its the one on the bottom right. It's coming along it's just slow and funky looking at this point. The one I planted the other day I also am including a close up of. I'm trying to get that one to catch up with the other ones and we might just kill the goofy looking one.
420-magazine-mobile32499475.jpg
like I said the one that's goofy as in the lower right corner. Here is also a picture of the one I germinated the other day in case we have to replace the goofy one
420-magazine-mobile1950812375.jpg

Things should start speeding up pretty rapidly now. I took the two autoflowers that were in there with them out tonight and put them in their own tent because they will be getting sprayed with silver to create feminized Autoflower seeds and I did not want them anywhere near the same grow room because of the pollen capabilities. So now our seedlings have this area all to themselves and I was able to turn the light up a little bit. They are now receiving a ppfd of about 700.

Can we get a pick of the Cob Array please or did i miss it
Until I can take some new pictures tomorrow here is a few pictures of the array a few grow Cycles ago
420-magazine-mobile56159288.jpg
420-magazine-mobile33240465.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1990382912.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2147350864.jpg
420-magazine-mobile601628079.jpg

I have had that same idea about motorizing the lights up and down because it gets to be a pain when the room is covered in plants. Hard to move around to be able to raise and lower the lights.
lots of info on every of your threads. thanks bro
here is the idea that I have to raise and lower your cobs bars. there is also a motorized version

hi there nice looking panels.
I'm in the process of building a 5x5 flower room and about to order 25 CXB3590 CD bin @ 1400mA and my main concern is heat. how hot your previous 25 cob room set up was.

thank you and happy growing

Ok guys. Tons of updates coming right now. Just transplanted 30 minutes ago and I would now consider our grams per watt grow officially started

Okay guys, I wanted to get the plants transplanted and in the main grow area because something about the humidity or lights out temperatures they did not like in My Little closet. I will have to figure that out soon. I'm pretty sure it was humidity because it's hard to control the humidity in that little side closet from my main grow area. They're growing okay they just didn't look the greatest.
420-magazine-mobile1681887155.jpg
420-magazine-mobile11904718.jpg
420-magazine-mobile339510436.jpg

So looking at that I figured it was time to get them transplanted. Besides that I was sure they have enough root structure to fill the cup by now anyways.. I'm not big on transplanting 3 to 4 times from bigger pot to bigger pot until you get to the final pot. Instead I've taught myself to carefully feed and water so I'm not salting up the soil really bad until they get big enough to fill the pot. So yes these guys all went straight from a Solo Cup into their 10 gallon / 40 litre finishing pots.
420-magazine-mobile983857892.jpg

So now I mixed up 1 gallon of good bubbled reverse osmosis water along with two milliliters per liter of grow a and grow B. And 1 milliliters per liter of Voodoo juice and B-52.
420-magazine-mobile979623806.jpg
basically that is half strength nutrients and that's what these plans will get from now until the day they get chopped or flushed rather. Okay so now it's time to start transplanting let's take a look at some roots. Let's start with the two Strain Hunters money makers plants.
420-magazine-mobile469600438.jpg
I was quite happy with what I seen for roots I think you guys will agree those look great. Let's go ahead and dig a hole and get it and its final pot and water / feed it in.
420-magazine-mobile1300368940.jpg
420-magazine-mobile904453907.jpg
Are used exactly two quarts of water per plant. Just enough that I know it's going about a third of the way down the finishing pot and about three times wider than the Solo Cup was. That will help to encourage the roots downwards and outwards until the pot dries up again. All of the roots on all of them looked about the same except for The Little Seedling I had to plant after the rest were already sprouted because of the one goofy-looking seedling.
420-magazine-mobile291731881.jpg
420-magazine-mobile384771671.jpg
420-magazine-mobile811451101.jpg
. So I finished them up all the same and watered all four of them into their new promix HP.
420-magazine-mobile703890157.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1104988755.jpg

Also I did take one of my cob panels down because at this point they are not needed at all. So I think right now we are under 18 cobs. I have the 5000 K chips turned up a little bit more then the red 3000k chips. That should help us along with vegging. I did get the par meter out and made sure the plants were receiving and ppfd of about 700.
420-magazine-mobile1432856946.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1319514807.jpg
420-magazine-mobile742704008.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1940592175.jpg

Also the little weird plant that wasn't growing right at all you can see I left it in a Solo Cup and just set it on top of one of the pots. We will see what it does

In that last picture don't let the mylar fool you guys there's only four plants there LOL.
Also as you guys can see we are consuming 510 Watts at this point. We will be keeping the wattage at that level throughout the grow even when I add the other panel that I have taken down right now. I need to let the plants grow up a little closer to the light at this point period I did drop the lights down quite a ways but if I drop them down anymore it's kind of a pain in the butt to work under them.
Once the plants grow a little closer to the light so I won't need that much power.
420-magazine-mobile656376845.jpg

Back
Top Bottom