FAQ: How to Pass a Drug Test

getting a little antsy. have to take a test about a week from now, when i take it I'd be clean for 23 days and my final week of smoking was fairly light compared to usual (about 3 or 4 times that week compared to once a day). im about 5 10 and 202 lbs any suggestions or will I probably be okay?

So all these threads and blogs helped me during my freaking out period before my hair test. So I'm gonna give back ;)
I'll start by saying this is a happy message.
Supposedly it takes Psychemedics no more then two days to call my employer. It's been five. I'm pretty sure I passed and this is how I did it...
First of all I have bleach blonde hair already, about 3 inches past my shoulders. I was a regular smoker but only took a couple hits a day. Sometimes not everyday. Probably five days a week.
I only used marijuana in the months prior to my hair test.
I quit smoking altogether 2 1/2 - 3 weeks before the test.
I bleached my roots at a salon about a week and a half before my test.
I used Synergy Detox Toxin Wash that week as well for a few days, a couple times a day.
The week of the test I continued to use Toxin Wash and also ordered Hair Razor. I used Toxin Wash and Hair Razor back to back a couple times a day for a few days before the test.
I used Neutrogena T-Sal shampoo and a coal tar shampoo a couple times each as a pre-wash before putting on the Toxin Wash and Hair Razor.
The night before the test I used a box bleach blonde kit on the first two-three inches of hair from the roots.
The morning of the test, right before I left the house I used Zydot Ultra Clean. I went right to the test with my hair wet.
SOME NOTES:
The Toxin Wash and Hair Razor shampoos are CHEMICALS! Obviously they worked for me but it will fuck up your hair!!!!
My hair is a lot thinner then it used to be and I had some moderate breakage. Also it is still dry and I have been using deep conditioner since the test.
Also my scalp was very irritated, flaky, dry, and scabby!
I did what I had to and am so happy I passed but just know that your hair WILL BE DAMAGED!!
I need to cut a few inches off now just so it can grow in healthy again.
ALSO...
I bought about five new brushes and combs, new towels, new pillow cases, a couple new t-shirts.
I slept in a shower cap for a week and covered my car head rest with brand new towels.
You can re-contaminate your hair very easily so be careful.
Altogether on all the products and new supplies I probably spent $300+.

I hope this helps anyone who is going through the same situation. It totally fucking sucks but at least I have a sweet job now! :)

its been years since i smoke but took a couple of hits on thursday, I have a drug test end of june, would i be able to clear it out before that by hydration, running, i am 230 right now not really athletic

I haven't smoked in a year and half and I smoked a week ago today all I smoked was a small vape bowl and a small pipe and now my p.o. called me in for a drug screen tomorrow. If I drink a ton of water today and tomorrow would I pass. I don't think he cares about the pee bein clear cause i usually drink water for about an hour and a half when I'm there cause I always get stage fright so my pee is completely clear everytime my question is since its been so long since I smoked prior to this and I always pound water anyway should I be fine. I'm 5'11 200 lbs and I never exercise I'm really nervous because if I fail it'll be the second time my prob. Has been violated (first time I got a dui). Plus I'm so close to gettin of I get of July 14th. I read on some chart on another site that only once will get out on 5-8 days but I don't know if this applies to me since I used to smoke a shit ton a year and a half ago

Hello, I'm a new member of the site so forgive me for my inexperience.
I have a pre-employment urine drug test tomorrow. I have been an everyday smoker for about the past 3 to 4 years. I was wondering if I dilute but take detox drink (with b12 and creatine) whether the creatine levels will be too high. Can a high level of creatine cause a failed test?

All the stuff you smoked a year and a half ago should be cleared from your system by now, its the stuff you smoked recently that you worried about. If your PO isn't worried about your piss being clear, I would just drink a lot of water and dilute

I'm just here to confirm that this information worked for me. An employer gave me about a weeks notice to take a drug test. The moment I got the email I stopped smoking but I had smoked earlier that morning when I woke up. I usually smoke about two times a day and today was my 5th day of being completely sober. I took a first check test my second piss of the morning and it came back negative!!! I have read on many other sites that I would need about a month but I was clean in just 5 days after about 4 glasses of water in the morning.

Just for reference I'm a fairly skinny and moderately active guy. I'm 6'5 and weigh 175 lbs and I walk around for about two hours every day for my job.

My real test is in two or three days, I don't think I will need it, but wish me luck!

Going back to the start of the post were the author mentions to support there 420 sponsers. There are a lot of products that do work for different types of drug test when your caught in a pinch. I understand everyone has there own method of trying to pass a test. Hey im all for that as long as they work. I have used one 420 sponser twice over the years with great results. The sponser is Welcome to I PASSED MY DRUG TEST .COM. Pass any drug test!! I'm still on the job and passed both test with no problem. It might not be for everyone but just wanted to share what has worked for me. Best wishes to everyone. :peace:

Hi everyone, new to the forum. I got offered a job today (August 2nd) that requires a piss test. I smoked heavily for a week in the middle of last month (July) due to a family member taking their life (about 5 or 6 joints per day) because I was not anticipating getting a job at the time. I also smoked a bunch of weed this past weekend (July 28th) but have not smoked since.

I will probably have to do this piss test around the 13th of August. This job opportunity just came up on Monday, so I did not know this was going to happen, otherwise I would not have smoked so much or at all for that matter! Before that, I quit for about a month and a half. What I am wondering is, if I do the water, detox at GNC (or another health food store), creatine, exercise, cranberry juice, green tea (additive in weight smart OneADay vitamins), will I be clean in time for the test scheduled on or around the 13th of August? All of my friends and family know I got this job, but if I fail this test, I will feel so stupid for not passing! I didn't know about the drug test, until after I had told everyone, and then my new employer phones me up and says "sorry, I forgot to mention in the interview that a drug test is mandatory). Ahhhh! I'm so worried now! I don't want to have to use a detox drink or synthetic piss to do it!

So, pretty much I screwed myself. I smoke like a chimney daily. and i have a drug test for a job in two days. I'm like 6'3 220. I'm a big guy so i'm freaking out. Any tips guys? I'm drinking water and I've been drinking vitamin water type xxx and it has b5 b6 and b 12.

Sorry Robert420... Didn't get here in time... Did it go well?

Anyways, it's been quite some time since I've been on here, but this thread in particular caught my eye. I've had a lot of experience with drug tests.

Smoking Your Brains Out Before You Go In – I actually had one person tell me that tests have a upper cutoff point, and that if you smoked a ton the night before and morning of your test, you would actually test off the chart and return a negative result. I strongly discourage anyone from attempting this method.

I think this works, I've passed two drug tests after smoking all night because I didn't care!
First of all, dip stick tests are quite unreliable. That's what the government used on me back in MD when I first got into trouble. I ended up smoking multiple times a day except the day before my test, and I'd STAY passing. I was so confident back then, that I'd do some really idiotic things. For example, since it was near college, I'd end up bringing my bong, packed in a violin case, to my drug test (that's how I toted it around school). My friend even has a picture of me sparking a chillum while walking out the door, one foot still in the building. Stupid... but exciting at the time, as well as a big F.U. to the man. Eventually I started testing positive, but with dipstick tests, flushing your system doesn't pose a problem, nor do the many cleaning drinks that are available.

But anyhow, I am once again in trouble, 8 years later. Now, the government lab tests every specimen I give them. In order to determine whether or not a specimen is dilute, it is NOT creatine that they test for! It is in fact creatinine, a toxin created when your body breaks down creatine phosphate. I know in my case, any level below 20ng/ml is considered dilute, and if you're deliberately trying to flush your system, it's fairly easy to dip under that level.
The upper cut-out point is 50,000 nano-grams...i smoke an ounce and tested positive with 945 nanograms. So you would have to smoke close to 3 pounds in order to pass the upper cut-off point.

Now, in response to the quote, here's a little funny story. I typically smoke A LOT! Several times a day, and since I live in CO, add some hash oil, edibles, and earwax in the mix, and you have my smoking habits. When I first started drug tests, I refused to stop smoking. The judge told me, "well, as long as your levels go down, you'll be ok." Well, I find that my levels are above the testable level, which, through BI (the company that the state uses), are 650ng/ml. In fact, my levels were so high that I had a dilute where my creatinine levels were 7ng/ml, on the verge of poisoning my body, and I STILL tested positive for weed. I'm 5'6", 140 lbs, athletic, with a very high metabolism. Within a week and a half of not smoking at all, it was all out of my system. This is where I get to another post to respond to:
Hey everyone. I'm new here but have read this entire thread and think that I can add!

5'11 and pushing 215 lbs. I used to be very active though not much lately (however I have begun running again some and doing other exercises).

I've potentially got diversion coming up for getting pulled over with 2.5 grams. My diversion court date is the 23rd. If I have to go (my attorney may be able to go for me), they may test me. The 23rd gives me 32 days since I smoked last (maybe 5 - 6 hits of some pretty good stuff). Before those bowls, it had been about a month as well.

Anyway, in my searches I came across a few things that might be helpful for everyone:

**50 ng tests versus 15 ng**

Obviously, the 15ng tests will be more sensitive. However, take a look at this:
https://www.usscreeningsource.com/iscreendipaccuracy.pdf

Scroll down to the THC test, and you will see a chart. Basically, they took 150 negative and positive tests at 50ng and then tested those at 15ng. The chart says that only 7 of 150 tests that were negative at 50ng were positive at 15ng.

This might provide some confidence to those who have to take a test that will be done at 15ng. They may be able to try a home test at 50ng and be at least a little bit more confident

Of course, these 50ng tests HAVE to be this accurate in order to be FDA approved so there may be some slight of hand as far as their data is concerned.

**30+ days to be clean**

This is always the rule of thumb. As everyone likely knows, this is always different for different people. However, here's something that might give people some confidence:
Drug test - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote: " . . . more recent studies have shown that detection times of 30+ days are actually quite exceptional, even for chronic users subjected to tests with lower than normal cutoffs. Under the typical 50 ng/mL cutoff for THC, an occasional or one-off user would be very unlikely to test positive beyond 3–4 days since the last use, and a chronic user would be unlikely to test positive much beyond 10 days. Using a more sensitive cutoff of 20 ng/mL (less common but still used by some labs), the most likely maximum times are 7 days and 21 days, respectively."

As the article states, it is all relative to the person and the test that you are taking but these things have given me more confidence that 32 days should be enough even though I am not terribly active and a bit overweight.

I'd appreciate any comments or suggestions (for research or for passing my own test)
Now, I've learned that the very much most common test has a cutoff of 50ng/ml, since certain foods, like brussel sprouts, have natural cannibinoids, and people who eat lots of veggies can fairly easily surpass that 15ng/ml mark. So, with your typical lab test, under 50ng/ml is what you want to shoot for. Again, dip stick tests are unreliable, so unless you have your own private lab to use, using a dipstick bought from the store is NOT surefire! You can DEFINITELY pass a dipstick, but not a lab test!

But anyhow, I haven't really been smoking. But hypothetically, *wink wink*, if I did smoke once or twice, or even once or twice a couple days in a row, someone with a body type, metabolism, and activity level like me, would pass in mere days, ESPECIALLY if you take supplements, workout, and ride a bicycle everywhere you go. HOWEVER, keep in mind that the ONLY surefire way to pass every piss test is absolute abstinence! Granted, it is not a route most of us are willing to take, but when your freedom or livelihood hinges upon it, abstinence is something you should seriously consider, especially if you have frequent or random drug tests, low metabolisms, high body fat, or low activity levels. Many collection places, especially for the court system, will watch you urinate, so without a whizzinator, there is no way of substituting. I've even known several people who got busted using the whizzinator! So, if you don't want to risk it, don't smoke! I know it's hard... I'm one of those people who fought it tooth and nail, but in the big picture, isn't it worth a few weeks or months of not smoking (or if you're on probation or parole, years :( )?

Consider the how the liver evolved through natural selection.

Nature needed a way to get the toxins out of the living body otherwise harm would befall the animal.

If you think about it, Cannabis is non-toxic, and not damaging to the body (I'm not talking about the smoking aspect here, just the effect of the active Cannabinoids).

Why would the liver function have evolved to do this in a hurry - there's no harm so what does it matter.

With alcohol and other poisons the body get's right on the case and cleans out the system in hours (I'm speaking about hard drugs and why most are completely gone in 2-3 days).
Well, the big difference between herb and other drugs in regards to getting metabolites out of your system is not necessarily toxicity. It is purely the fact that THC is not water-soluble, and only fat-soluble, whereas the vast majority of other drugs are water-soluble. This simply means that, since everybody has fat stores, THC metabolites stick around, while other drugs are flushed out relatively quickly, since they dissolve in water. In fact, one of the other drug categories that has a minimal negative effect on the body is opiates. Opiates don't harm your body quite like other drugs, either, although not as little as THC. But still, despite the fact that the human body doesn't hate it, and because of the fact that it is water-soluble, metabolites are still flushed out relatively quickly.

In closing, I hope my comments help a little, teach a little, or at least pose some form of amusement! :Namaste:

Edit: I'm not trying to give you the impression that you can smoke and be clean faster than you should expect, so PLEASE don't take that from this! As stated before, the rule of thumb is 30 days, and sometimes 60 or more! So PLEASE try to give it as much time as possible! The suggestions on this thread are NOT to help you keep smoking for as long as possible! They are simply for the people who didn't have the heads up, and now find themselves between a rock and a hard place! But anyways, take care of yourselves and stay positive! One love!

If the drug test is announced, then the only foolproof method of passing such a test is with abstinence. However, this also depends if the person is a habitual user and the type of drugs he or she has ingested. If so, the only thing you can do is use a clean sample. You may be able to use another person's urine, but do take not that human samples decay faster. The only other way would be to substitute with synthetic urine. I have tried synthetic urine from Synergy Detox. It works for real.

NEED HELP ! ive smoked heavily for tha past 4 years. have a non-dot drug screening in tha next 2 weeks. i've used xxtra clean in tha past (over 10 years ago). ive read somewhere that it does work anymore. im 6'1" 240lbs and havent smoked in tha last 8 days. seriously need help/advice.

I am a very infrequent smoker, but joined in this past weekend and found out today that I will have to do an initial highering piss test. I bought an at home test tonight and failed, I have proceeded to consume large amounts of water and natural cranberry juice. I am a moderatly healthy 21Y/O female 5''2, 137lbs. I have no experience with this so I am kind of freaking out. Any words of advice?

Hi, I rarely smoke but the last time just happened to be 5 days ago. Just my dumb luck I found out earlier today I have to do a drug test. It's in about an hour. I smoke about twice a month and only a little bit on those days. I'm a 21 year old male, 5'10" and 150lbs. I'm drinking water as I post this, but what are my chances of passing?

Back
Top Bottom